Shaved or not ?

All I'm seeing is clean shaven!!! And I agree 100 percent! What about the men??? I don't go near no jungle. LOL. Looks terrible. I think men need to learn to manscape. Shave or trim. Either way. Looks better. Sexier. Cleaner. Even makes you look bigger. If you don't want to go down on any bush. ......what make you think your lady wants to?????? Am I the only one that feels this way???? My cuck is manscapes. So will my bulls!!!

When we first met, Frisky was trimmed but had never shaved. I asked her to go bald... She gave it a go and has never let it grow back... It's been 12 years now...

I have a new take on this as of last night. My wife's boy friend decided to tease me a bit so he had her order me to get her ready for their date. I got the wonderful privilege of kneeling before her in the shower and shaving her perfectly smooth as she got ready for her date. I also got to apply the lotion after she was showered and shaved.

It was so incredibly hot shaving her pussy knowing that she was getting horny as I got her ready for her date. I am now of the opinion that all husbands should keep their wives shaved and smooth for their boy friends.

I have a new take on this as of last night. My wife's boy friend decided to tease me a bit so he had her order me to get her ready for their date. I got the wonderful privilege of kneeling before her in the shower and shaving her perfectly smooth as she got ready for her date. I also got to apply the lotion after she was showered and shaved.

It was so incredibly hot shaving her pussy knowing that she was getting horny as I got her ready for her date. I am now of the opinion that all husbands should keep their wives shaved and smooth for their boy friends.

:eek: WHAT????!!!!
Didn't you give her the "Tongue Test" afterward to make sure she was "Pussy Licking Smooth"? :mstickle::hot::bounce:

:eek: WHAT????!!!!
Didn't you give her the "Tongue Test" afterward to make sure she was "Pussy Licking Smooth"? :mstickle::hot::bounce:

No I was not allowed to give her the tongue test. The best I got was a few minutes of rimming her before applying the silicone lotion she uses for her dates. But I will say, I was very turned on and grateful. I have been trying for a very long time to get to rim her and tease her and she has resisted. This time it was an order. I am really liking her new boy friend. He is pushing her into areas that turn us both on.

Well hey it depends on my mood! I really love a nice landing strip and a woman wearing long white stockings and white heels stilettos mainly!

delicious.jpg

But i am not ashamed of eating a pussy such as number 1 mostly number 3
is by default for me... and number 2 is common for me.

Back