Shaved or not ?

shaved for slim girls only... on a fat, this is the most horrible thing i've never seen. Heary.. i dislike, just a bit heary for me.

i am a self proclaimed pussy connoisseur.. lol.. so i cant help but luv the look and taste of a beautiful, wet, bald, smooth shaved pussy.. perfect for eating...

Obviously its "smooth & hairless" with both the females in my family. My wife got our ******* a No-No last summer. I asked my wife if she was going hairless, too ... my wife just wickedly smiled and said it was none of my business, that it was a "girl thing". I reckon it is ... :)

Obviously its "smooth & hairless" with both the females in my family. My wife got our ******* a No-No last summer. I asked my wife if she was going hairless, too ... my wife just wickedly smiled and said it was none of my business, that it was a "girl thing". I reckon it is ... :)

No, it's NOT obvious as you haven't shared photos or videos. :(
However, I'm sure most of us would be happy to ponder the evidence and confirm this for you. ;)

love my hubby shaving my pussy then licking me afterwards... we both shave so clean and so sexy seeing his cum on his cock and balls..... and mine too..

I love been shaved and im sure their are a lot of men who prefere a smooth bold cunt showing the pussy lips... makes for better tongue fucking me thinks....

Back