Shaved or not ?

I like both shaved and when my wife lets her pussy hair get to that pleasingly wild stage.
Luv to see my wifes pussy hair wet with our juices after a good hard fucking .
And the smell of my womans cunt is amazing when she has hair to trap her womanly scent between her legs.

Attachments

• 20130718_045444-1-1.jpg
    20130718_045444-1-1.jpg
    355.3 KB · Views: 51
the best thing about been bare is seeing the mans cum oozing out when you squeeze your thighs hard, hubby likes seeing this especially when been fucked by another man also likes me putting my panties back on and have me wear them all day

My wife prefers me neatly trimmed not shaved.
Likes men to have a bit of hair on arms legs and chest as well as pubes.
Trimmed my forearms to short once coz i thought were getting to long , she never liked it.
More manly to have hair.

A slight amendment to my previous answer that it should always be shaved, waxed or otherwise smooth.

As long as the area around the vulva and clitoris are nude, my tongue and lips are happy. A neatly trimmed garden just above and out of suction range is quite acceptable. Sort of the best of both worlds. :mstickle::)

no Kelly, it better when man shaved can take to back of throat without pubic hair getting up your nose!!

If he doesn't keep it waxed like my Wife prefers mine, he could always shave a small space right at the base of his dick for your nose to fit in. Sort of a reversed Charlie Chaplin mustache! :bounce:

My wife has had me shaved for years now. Its the only way she will go near me for oral at all.

I on the other had dont care, other than while giving oral, I prefer shaved or trimmed so that it doesnt get in the way of her pleasure.

Back