Sex between wife and cuckold?

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by Borncuckold, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Borncuckold

Borncuckold Member

Over the past 2o plus years our marriage has steadily progressed toward (what I believe) to be the result of embracing cuckolding as a natural relationship dynamic. Today I spend the majority of my time in locked in chastity. Our sex life is simple, my wife sits on my face until she has pleasured herself. Occasionally she will spank me after she has finished. This is something I consider to be a reward for two reasons. One, I like how it feels and two it helps me overcome my intense need to touch myself. Which is impossible because I am in chastity. Over the past year we have only had intercourse once. I doubt it will happen again for a very long time. Personally I am fine with all of this because it helps me embrace my role as a cuckold. I also love the fact that my wife accepts this role. It may surprise people, but we have a great relationship, and we show each other a lot of affection. Only our relationship has over time minimized my penis and will eventually render it obsolete. Are there other couples progressing this way?

2. Cuckcouple777

Cuckcouple777 Well-Known Member

Exactly like us, i dont have sex with wife at all apart from going down on her but i dont like sex so it suits ne

3. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

We stopped intercourse after my first black man and hubby was relieved that he no longer had the pressure of trying to perform.

Kris Luv, Jay cuck, Pale Tim and 4 others like this.
  4. mari4play

mari4play Active Member

US
    My white hubby and I have sex maybe 2 times a year. I still have my toys that use on a daily basis. :)

5. My_White_Shaft

My_White_Shaft Member

love women sitting on men's faces. thats what i want!

Bellaazz and Lana Chambers like this.
  6. Lana Chambers

Lana Chambers Active Member

This is a simply beautiful cuckold relationship. She should also make pray to her as a goddess and beg her to sit on your face.

Hand Solo, JenNWayne and Borncuckold like this.
  7. JenNWayne

JenNWayne Member

Admirable but would be so tough if she wanted that!! Totally agree on black FIRST, sexually though