Sex between wife and cuckold?

Borncuckold

Male
From
AR, US
Over the past 2o plus years our marriage has steadily progressed toward (what I believe) to be the result of embracing cuckolding as a natural relationship dynamic. Today I spend the majority of my time in locked in chastity. Our sex life is simple, my wife sits on my face until she has pleasured herself. Occasionally she will spank me after she has finished. This is something I consider to be a reward for two reasons. One, I like how it feels and two it helps me overcome my intense need to touch myself. Which is impossible because I am in chastity. Over the past year we have only had intercourse once. I doubt it will happen again for a very long time. Personally I am fine with all of this because it helps me embrace my role as a cuckold. I also love the fact that my wife accepts this role. It may surprise people, but we have a great relationship, and we show each other a lot of affection. Only our relationship has over time minimized my penis and will eventually render it obsolete. Are there other couples progressing this way?

Over the past 2o plus years our marriage has steadily progressed toward (what I believe) to be the result of embracing cuckolding as a natural relationship dynamic. Today I spend the majority of my time in locked in chastity. Our sex life is simple, my wife sits on my face until she has pleasured herself. Occasionally she will spank me after she has finished. This is something I consider to be a reward for two reasons. One, I like how it feels and two it helps me overcome my intense need to touch myself. Which is impossible because I am in chastity. Over the past year we have only had intercourse once. I doubt it will happen again for a very long time. Personally I am fine with all of this because it helps me embrace my role as a cuckold. I also love the fact that my wife accepts this role. It may surprise people, but we have a great relationship, and we show each other a lot of affection. Only our relationship has over time minimized my penis and will eventually render it obsolete. Are there other couples progressing this way?

This is a simply beautiful cuckold relationship. She should also make pray to her as a goddess and beg her to sit on your face.

I'm so heartened that a few of you women have realized my fantasy. My goal is to be in a long-term relationship (or even marriage, if it were in the cards) with a white man who loves me (and whom I love) and takes care of me and wants me to be happy, but with whom I only have sex once or twice a year, and who helps me search out black lovers.

I'm so heartened that a few of you women have realized my fantasy. My goal is to be in a long-term relationship (or even marriage, if it were in the cards) with a white man who loves me (and whom I love) and takes care of me and wants me to be happy, but with whom I only have sex once or twice a year, and who helps me search out black lovers.
I love this plan of yours, Megan.

I so volunteer to be that white man.

At the point that I have not been inside my wife for over 5 years now, she gets all the sex from my friends and her bulls

Back