Sex at the first meet?

do you insist on/expect sex on the first meet?

• Total voters
It depends on the chemistry. There have been times where we just don't click in that way despite how horny or aroused we were initially. Sometimes a meeting ends with some kissing, sometimes more and sometimes nothing at all except an interesting story.

I don't go into any situation expecting anything.

I would like to say it takes several meetings etc.....but the fact is when we meet as part of this lifestyle we are meeting to have sex. We will have communicated a few times, shared pictures and the like and a strong attraction is already confirmed before we ever meet in person. And I will be incredibly horny after all the planning and flirting lol. So I am not sure how big an asshole he would have to be to screw this up. Truth is if we have arranged a date with just one guy, as opposed to going to a party, we will be having some hot, steamy, amazing sex. If we don't completely click it will just be a one date relationship. In my experience a date means all systems are go....let's try this out.

Hi all,

I'm just curious. How many of you expect sex to happen on the first meet?

As far as I'm concerned, the first meet is to check out the chemistry. Many guys have been perfectly cool with that. Someone recently responded to my "meet for coffee" suggestion with "no sex?" and went quiet after I mentioned about seeing first if there's chemistry.

I'm not asking if I'm right or wrong, because this is who I am and how I roll. I'm just curious about how others feel about the matter.

Thanks!
I literally don't see the point in meeting if you aren't going to have sex. The big turn on for me is having sex with someone who despite all the e-mails, chats and phonecalls really is a relative stranger. A really quick meeting to make sure no one has lied to seriously about their looks or is obviously crazy should be enough

Hi all,

I'm just curious. How many of you expect sex to happen on the first meet?

As far as I'm concerned, the first meet is to check out the chemistry. Many guys have been perfectly cool with that. Someone recently responded to my "meet for coffee" suggestion with "no sex?" and went quiet after I mentioned about seeing first if there's chemistry.

I'm not asking if I'm right or wrong, because this is who I am and how I roll. I'm just curious about how others feel about the matter.

Thanks!
I'm married, so if I go out with a black man, I am hoping to get some. I usually give it up, but there have been times when it took a few dates.

I literally don't see the point in meeting if you aren't going to have sex. The big turn on for me is having sex with someone who despite all the e-mails, chats and phonecalls really is a relative stranger. A really quick meeting to make sure no one has lied to seriously about their looks or is obviously crazy should be enough

We agree. If you're into sex with strangers and after meeting, have sex at a later date, Hellooooo, he's not a stranger.
My wife began fucking guys the same day she met them while still in high school. She says that if they are not fuckable at the first meeting, there won't be a second meeting. Like many other guys have, I myself fucked her less than 2 hours after meeting her. The only difference is, I was smart enough not to let her get away.

I go with the flow of the situation myself. It also depends on the scenario. If I'm at a bar or club and I'm on the prowl anyway, then I will have sex within an hour of meeting the guy!

If it's a "date date" then I want to see the chemistry.
same here.....if im out looking,then sex can happen within a very short time

Back