Sex at the first meet?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mariposa blanca, Sep 19, 2014.

?

do you insist on/expect sex on the first meet?

1. hell yes!

40.2%
  2. hell no!

7.3%
  3. nice if it happens, but not expected.

52.4%
  1. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    Hi all,

I'm just curious. How many of you expect sex to happen on the first meet?

As far as I'm concerned, the first meet is to check out the chemistry. Many guys have been perfectly cool with that. Someone recently responded to my "meet for coffee" suggestion with "no sex?" and went quiet after I mentioned about seeing first if there's chemistry.

I'm not asking if I'm right or wrong, because this is who I am and how I roll. I'm just curious about how others feel about the matter.

Thanks!

2. darkdevil

darkdevil Member

Hi,

Personally I'm with "check out the chemistry" Its important to have the chemistry to have the right fun.

Sure that doesn't apply if it was a gangbang party or that sort of fun then whoever goes there mostly the NO is NO but for the rest its sex.

3. sirblck

sirblck Member Real Person

US
    Sup,

I just go with the flow

Mariposa blanca likes this.
  4. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    Thanks very much for the input. :)

5. TexasCuck214

TexasCuck214 Active Member

US
    Has any straight guy ever turned down sex with a sexy lady on the first date? On the other hand, women should be selective about who they bed with. Most of the time though when I meet a chick, we are at least doing oral by the second date ;)

6. BNJ4BBC

BNJ4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Generally if we get to the point of meeting, it's time to fuck. She prefers just getting to it.

Meramo likes this.
  7. King of the Swirl

King of the Swirl Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Pictures and chatting over the phone, or even skype is not the same as meeting someone in person face to face.
    Sometimes you can meet someone and the attraction or chemistry is just Not there.
    1st meet nothing promised , nothing expected is my policy.

8. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    I think it may depend on how you met the guy? If you meet online, then yes I think getting to meet them first. But I have mainly met guys in a bar or club, or friends of a guy Ive been with so usually it leads straight to some sort of sex even if its just a blow job or something. After all I dont want to get a new boyfriend, its been mainly for sex really.

blznalwyz likes this.
  9. barebackslutwife

barebackslutwife Well-Known Member

US
    Just sex,no feelings or dating for me.

blkdickking likes this.
  10. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My first wife if alcohol and weed were involved that was all the chemistry she needed, my second wife started dating black guys she met in college that she tutored said they were nice and she liked them so not first meeting with her.

BNJ4BBC likes this.
  11. mark4

mark4 Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I don't want sex the first meeting. Now the second or third is a different story

Linda4bbc likes this.
  12. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

The proper time to have sex is when all parties involved are comfortable with the idea. I belong to a pretty much closed group. By the time a new member has been admitted she has produced a clean medical, and clearly understands the purpose of the group. While not mandatory sex is expected at the first meeting, that is why the group exists.

13. DeeDeeinCO

DeeDeeinCO Well-Known Member

Because we look for men on Craigslist, sex always happens on first meet, and it is expected by me and the men who come to my house. Just makes sense.

Tina & Don, blznalwyz and tonkatoy like this.
  14. Janice K

Janice K Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    From the very first time I started dating and even through my college years, it never became sexual until after weeks and sometimes even months of dating.. That's the way it was for me, even when I first met the man I later married. But when I first met my first black date, that all changed and VERY surprising to me, I had sex with him on my first date. Even now while thinking about it and after all this time,.. that while dating my white boyfriends and taking weeks/months before any type of sexual experiencing ever happening, I find it amazing that it only took this gorgeous black guy to get me in bed in less than about 4 hours of me first meeting him. Yes, I've got to admit, there was a lot going on in my life at the time, mainly from a cheating husband which made me very vulnerable, and maybe a few too many glasses of wine,.. but none the less, it speaks volumes on how easily this black man seduced this little white girl on the very first night... (or did I seduce him..) lol

15. Easy-Going Cali 8

Easy-Going Cali 8 Active Member Real Person

I'm pretty "go with the flow", so if things don't go that direction, then I don't really mind.

16. Chungcheng21

Chungcheng21 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Taiwan
    I do not expect sex on the first day because we have to become comfortable with each other.

17. rougecrayonxxxs

rougecrayonxxxs Member

as a young BBC we're try our best to seduce more white girls and women to BBC and get them addicted each day

18. Kinky VT Couple

Kinky VT Couple Active Member

We're always a little nervous the first time we meet a new guy. Before we go out on our "date" we always say that it's just a meet and greet, no expectations. But she always winds up having sex with them, even if shes not really all that into seeing them again. She's very game... and once we're in the moment, we love it.

#18 Kinky VT Couple, Jan 13, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
    blznalwyz and tonkatoy like this.
  19. FattyPatty

FattyPatty Well-Known Member

US
    I go with the flow of the situation myself. It also depends on the scenario. If I'm at a bar or club and I'm on the prowl anyway, then I will have sex within an hour of meeting the guy!

If it's a "date date" then I want to see the chemistry.

Meramo likes this.
  20. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

If you both enjoyed the experience and have no regrets then it doesn't make any difference whose "fault" it is.