Serious Question: Would you have been a Cuck if........

Black men are fortunate to be in the right place, at the right time, when it comes to the latest sexual revolution. Women feel more liberated & emboldened, a desire to sample "larger cock size" in persuit of sexual bliss is in, seeing black males & white females or any combo, actually, is in. Just a tsunami of events. Not to dismiss the white male's desire to see his mate sexually satisfied. We tend to see a lot more detail in our women's experience of good orgasms when we're allowed to watch her enjoy a cock.

Black men are fortunate to be in the right place, at the right time, when it comes to the latest sexual revolution. Women feel more liberated & emboldened, a desire to sample "larger cock size" in persuit of sexual bliss is in, seeing black males & white females or any combo, actually, is in. Just a tsunami of events. Not to dismiss the white male's desire to see his mate sexually satisfied. We tend to see a lot more detail in our women's experience of good orgasms when we're allowed to watch her enjoy a cock.
Not just the BBC but that is a "big" part . Other race is significant . Other race semen and sperm is a turn on for "naughty" women

Husband speaking here. I would have to say probably not. When we were in our super late teens early twenties my wife thought I was huge...i am only 6 inches with avg girth. I am very dominant in every aspect of our life. I never would have ever thought to share her!

Now, getting closer to 40, things are changing. After years of using BBC toys and going on camera a few times with other guys, she realizes that I'm not as big as she once thought. Being the only man she has ever been with kind of protected me for a good 20 plus years, but not anymore.

I suppose I still am her Alpha when it comes to most everything, decisions Etc but sexually? I know she needs more
Always interesting to observe how middle age women change .

I’m an Alpha male that loves serving females, always have done. I give J everything, but J’s an Alpha female. She has huge sexual magnetism and big sexual needs that I can’t provide for as I’m too small down their and cum way to quick. We have great sex but J needs more - she’s got more pussy than I can handle. Plus she is naturally (almost instinctively) drawn to tall black men - so cuckoldry is an agreed route for us. It’s just a matter of when!

Even if I had a bigger dick I’d be a cuckold through and through.
Just like Susan

Watching the BBC .....or watching how your wife responds ?
Both, I guess, but primarily watching my wife go through her orgasm. She goes through all the emotions when she's having good orgasms ...
• Nipples get hard​
• Face & neck gets really flush​
• Gets extremely lubricated to the point of it dripping & running down her legs​
• Body shakes​
• Weakness​
• Right before her orgasm hits, she really gets aggressive, even sometimes to the point of "******* letting" love bites​
• Total limpness after a big orgasm​
• toe curls​
• dilated eyes​
plus, she'll get real "huggy", and I can feel her heart beating 3X faster, and in minutes she might fall asleep for 15 or so minutes.​
I can't say I've given her one with ALL those things in a while, but we've been together over 22 years, and I would love seeing her have those type again.

Both, I guess, but primarily watching my wife go through her orgasm. She goes through all the emotions when she's having good orgasms ...
• Nipples get hard​
• Gets extremely lubricated to the point of it dripping & running down her legs​
• Body shakes​
• Weakness​
• Right before her orgasm hits, she really gets aggressive, even sometimes to the point of "******* letting" love bites​
• toe curls​
• dilated eyes​
plus, she'll get real "huggy", and I can feel her heart beating 3X faster, and in minutes she might fall asleep for 15 or so minutes.​
I can't say I've given her one with ALL those things in a while, but we've been together over 22 years, and I would love seeing her have those type again.
Yes Her orgasms .....and her passion for more

Everyone deserves a good sexual experience when they have sex. Its really easy for a guy to experience orgasm early and leave his woman frustrated or hanging. When that happens, a man should own up to his weakness of PE and let his lady sit on his face as he licks & cleans her to a few orgasms. Personally, I learned long ago that if a woman isn't excited & lubricated enough, its going to make the guy cum in less than 5 minutes. Just not good for a guy's reputation if he's single ... the ladies DO TALK!

• Nipples get hard​
• Body shakes​
• Weakness​
• toe curls​
• dilated eyes​

If I can watch J experience all this with a bull it will be mission accomplished as far as I am concerned. I would be the happiest man in the world because she would have reached sexual heights that I simply can’t give her...but was there to experience it with her. Win win win.

For me Sex and being a submissive cuckold is much more mental.
To answer your question honestly ..I'd say I think I'd be a different type of cuck.

What percentage of white men are born cucks?

I call a born Cuck - one that enjoys the submissive aspect of this lifestyle.

Other Cucks that just want to see their wife experiment enormous sexual pleasure, or are sexual voyeurs, or just need a spark in the marriage - I’m not counting for now. I’m not saying you are not a cuck (I know how men on here love that identification) but just wondering about natural cucks

I think the percentage is lower than 5% - thoughts?

If you imagine you are living on a desert island - just 10 women and you (and your small penis), you’d be living it up, the king of the castle, the only cock any woman could get. All of them wanting a piece of you, massaging your ego, hanging on to your every word, competing for you.

Then one day a man arrives on a raft, bigger than you, stronger than you and well hung...all female attention shifts to him, he’s the new king and there’s nothing you can do about it. So you watch all the females you used to fuck line up to fuck him. What can you do other than put up with it and get whatever sex you can, when you can. You’d take it for sure. The females would look at you as a ‘he’ll do’. Your dynamic with them would change 180 degrees. You’d have to offer them something he isn’t in return for your sex.

I think all men are programmed to fall back to the position of cuck if they need to. If we weren’t hard wired to then why would it turn us on so much? Our modern version of it simply allows us to adapt to an inevitable outcome before it happens.

Jules, great analogy - I’m not falling back to that dude. Fuck that.

That’s really interesting to see how other men would deal with this situation.

Here is my response. There will be only one man left on the island after 10 days

If you imagine you are living on a desert island - just 10 women and you (and your small penis), you’d be living it up, the king of the castle, the only cock any woman could get. All of them wanting a piece of you, massaging your ego, hanging on to your every word, competing for you.

Then one day a man arrives on a raft, bigger than you, stronger than you and well hung...all female attention shifts to him, he’s the new king and there’s nothing you can do about it. So you watch all the females you used to fuck line up to fuck him. What can you do other than put up with it and get whatever sex you can, when you can. You’d take it for sure. The females would look at you as a ‘he’ll do’. Your dynamic with them would change 180 degrees. You’d have to offer them something he isn’t in return for your sex.

I think all men are programmed to fall back to the position of cuck if they need to. If we weren’t hard wired to then why would it turn us on so much? Our modern version of it simply allows us to adapt to an inevitable outcome before it happens.

What would y’all do?

Jules, great analogy - I’m not falling back to that dude. Fuck that.

That’s really interesting to see how other men would deal with this situation.

Here is my response. There will be only one man left on the island after 10 days

I was thinking of adding that as an option 😀 a heavy rock, job done.

However, they’d have got a taste of big cock by that point, so they’d hate you for it no? Could you ever satisfy them again?

Only a few would have gotten it. I wouldn’t be waiting that long. Hahahahaha

Very thoughtful scenario.

Like you said, although men like to be satisfied, they love to be the source of satisfaction for a woman. That gives a man great pleasure.

If you throw out the killing option and you have a small dick - Damn - that’s tough

I think beyond penis size, its definitely a mind set first being or wanting to become a cuck. But if you have a small cock, or PE issues, or like me, both of those, there isn't a whole lot out there for you. So becoming a cuck, gives you something to belong to, a tribe, where you realise you're not the only one out there. Its also turning lemons into lemonade for small dicked guys like myself, where you get to turn a lot of negative thoughts and emotions into something thats highly sexually charged. Its a masochistic desire being a cuck, but its also the gift that keeps on giving, once your masturbation habits follow that path.
Excellent analysis; a tribe/group to belong too. I guess that is why BTW is such a popular site.

Totally agree with you MacNfries

Back