Serious Question: Would you have been a Cuck if........

Cucks - Would you have been a cuck if you had an 8-10” thick dick and where able to provide pleasure like a BBC?
Cock size is nice but in our IR lifestyle its the skin color of the man that drives our HOTWIFE/cuckold marriage. Black men are who peaks her sexual interest and fortunatly many black men are well hung to satisfy her strong sexual needs. I would always want to bee the cuckold husband even if I was packing a big cock.

This is a very good question. I’ve often thought that I would not have cuckold tendencies if I had a big dick. However, now that I think about it I’m not sure. I am hardwired to be a pleaser. Some men, prototype bull, are hard wired for spreading their seed around and not forming close bonds. Others, like myself, want only to please our mates. I would probably be more sexually confident if I had a substantial dick, but I don’t know if the pleasing part would ever go away. That being said, mix a pleaser personality with a 4.5” penis, and bam you have a cuckold on BTW.

lucky no doubt....well written post....I think you would use your big dick to please.....and you would have confidence to please without other people being involved but maybe if you were exposed to this lifestyle, as a natural pleaser and wanting to see your wife experience the best, you might still be a cuck

I would be a bull if I had the size. I’ve always been smooth with the laddies growing up and they always seemed to hit on me when I went out. Issue was never took advantage because of the Limitations of my penis.

Cucks - Would you have been a cuck if you had an 8-10” thick dick and where able to provide pleasure like a BBC?
Yes ……… I am 8 inches and love to see my wife with her lovers .. we have only made this happen a few times, but really want to see more . for me its abut seeing her pleasure, and seeing the look on her face when she sees a new hard cock .. and explores it with her mouth, and then finally letting him enter her pussy …

I am a white husband and have a 7.5 inch penis that a few women I have been with say has been the largest they have had. I don'tsay that to brag. I say that to illustrate that for me the idea of my wife having sex with Black men has nothing to do with the size of my penis. I am sexually submissive and love the idea of a sexually dominant Black man sexually pleasing my wife in ways I never can. Yes, there are, I imagine, white males with bigger dicks who are dominant and could pleasure her, but its not the same to me. In my opinion, and just my opinion, most even sexually dominant white men are like a good Division 1 sports team, while Black men are like the pros. Division 1 is extremely capable, tons of talent, excels above the rest, but when you go pro its just another level of talent and naturally ability that can't be achieved through practice. You either have it or you don't. It may offend some people and I apologize, but in my opinion, I lot of Black men have a natural "coolness", sexuality, and dominance that is just at another level and that they are born with and no matter how big my dick is or hoe "cool" I am, I can't compete on the same level.

I am a white husband and have a 7.5 inch penis that a few women I have been with say has been the largest they have had. I don'tsay that to brag. I say that to illustrate that for me the idea of my wife having sex with Black men has nothing to do with the size of my penis. I am sexually submissive and love the idea of a sexually dominant Black man sexually pleasing my wife in ways I never can. Yes, there are, I imagine, white males with bigger dicks who are dominant and could pleasure her, but its not the same to me. In my opinion, and just my opinion, most even sexually dominant white men are like a good Division 1 sports team, while Black men are like the pros. Division 1 is extremely capable, tons of talent, excels above the rest, but when you go pro its just another level of talent and naturally ability that can't be achieved through practice. You either have it or you don't. It may offend some people and I apologize, but in my opinion, I lot of Black men have a natural "coolness", sexuality, and dominance that is just at another level and that they are born with and no matter how big my dick is or hoe "cool" I am, I can't compete on the same level.

Y’all are giving me some really good answers to this question. Thanks for your candor

We just naturally have what you call that "x-factor."

Last edited:
I agree that cock size doesn't always determine whether a male is a bull or a cuck, or is the one fucking the married women or the one who's wife IS fucking other men. If a married man has a smaller cock, I can see him allowing his wife access to better endowed men. What we're really discussing here, however, is "wife sharing" ... a voluntary action by the married couple. Cuckolding isn't always voluntary, and in fact just slang for infidelity in a lot of cases.
The popular trend as of now is that women are simply intrigued with the thoughts of the much larger phallus ... they always have to some degree, I guess, but these days couples are intrigued together and openly so. Bigger is better to some degree and its the trend of the day. I love watching my wife with other men when we're experimenting outside the marriage box.

I will never know, but have thought my entire life would have gone down a much different road had I been well endowed. Being small and with androgynous features, meant girls had absolutely no interest in me. That affected my confidence in a huge way, which affected my success with women, which affected my chances/ ability to fuck a woman and satisfy her, thus made me more and more passive and submissive... which helped skew my path even more by wanting desperately to be desired so sexually submissive to men as well.
If I had to guess, if I was hung like a horse, i'd say I would have followed a similar path most well hung guys do and hammered as much pussy as I could have, so doubt I would have been an endowed cuck.

Slink, always appreciate your post. Your experiences actually led to the question......

I just keep hearing cucks say, “she didn’t want my 5” penis” - my 5” penis can’t do anything to BBC. Made a brother think, this thing has got to be about Da dick.....but y’all have schooled me on some other things.

Back