Serious Question: Would you have been a Cuck if........

Jules, great analogy - I’m not falling back to that dude. Fuck that.

That’s really interesting to see how other men would deal with this situation.

Here is my response. There will be only one man left on the island after 10 days
I'm not too sure that would be correct. Yes, the alpha could easily ******* the beta and have all the pussy to himself, but if the beta is absolutely no threat to him, i'm sure the alpha would offer the beta a small amount of pussy in return for collecting wood, gathering food, maintaining shelter etc. Most cucks do that now, its just that they're not stranded on a desert island. :)

Fair question but I love the contrast in skin color and especially if it's passionate sex! I just love watching her make love

I feel you....but don’t you think that having endowment would give you swagger and sexual confidence. I don’t think sexual confidence is a color thing but a seeing that you can satisfy women thing. And if you’ve never seen that you could, then how can you have swagger about your sexual skill

I’m a black dude and im glad I have all of he above but I know white dudes that have swagger also......

Anyways.....I do feel you.
like me i can fuck any women too not a cuck just am bisexual this crink in my manaly armor was brought about by being sexually abused from 5-11.5 by several men,. And when I have a woman there turned on soaking wet watching helping makes me feel that its ok and takes the shame away for a few days to weeks.

I am wondering if many of the cucks had something like that possibly happen to them too.

My husband has been a casanova in the past. Men become cucks for various reasons some because of their inadequacy others like my husband enjoy flipping their professional Alpha life on its head thru submission and cuckoldy.
I can see that but is he really a cuck on your terms or being cucked on his terms?

Jules, great analogy - I’m not falling back to that dude. Fuck that.

That’s really interesting to see how other men would deal with this situation.

Here is my response. There will be only one man left on the island after 10 days
As in the weaker one turned into a steer or the stronger man ******* off his competion?

Cucks - Would you have been a cuck if you had an 8-10” thick dick and where able to provide pleasure like a BBC?
I doubt it for me it is mental and I am a submissive . Before I was allowed to be myself and be owned as my ladies pussy free sissy cuck . I was once married . I fucked . In fact I remember fucking and wishing I could watch instead ...almost as if I was bored . I love and sometimes miss the feeling of a pussy but I'd still be a cuck . I crave a woman who is strong enough to cuck . It drives me crazy . Submissive sexually women for me are a turn off . So after years of craving a strong dominant woman and finally getting there . I doubt cock size or prowess would matter .

Back