Self-consciously You

Well, not just the bed. The living room couch... the table in the kitchen ... the carpet on the floor ... the bathroom seat ... anywhere else that I can grab a meaty hand of that ass!

I do declare Dsoul....you might make an ole southern girl like myself blush :)

I do declare Dsoul....you might make an ole southern girl like myself blush :)

Hold on a minute... let me check what the word 'blush' means in my Sex Dictionary ... OHHHhhh ... Did I make you blush?? Glad I did something right today.:)

If it is a situation where they are interested I will at least acknowledge them and smile and if it is something where they are looking at me for a negative reason I give them a look that lets them know I don't really care what they think and that I'm not gonna change or back down because they don't like it.

Ever found yourself with a trio of female friends and noticed that somewhere a group of fellows are staring at you... and your friends too noticed it. Do you feel happy within yourself that they singled you out?

No its never too much work required to get me..."goin"
And yes it IS nice to see your face :)

Ahhh.... that's nice to hear. I figured that as it's me, you'd go get your body into some workout form as if you were getting ready for the Olympics.

About my face, I thought it best if it inspires some people in here to know there's some real fellows around.

Ahhh.... that's nice to hear. I figured that as it's me, you'd go get your body into some workout form as if you were getting ready for the Olympics.

About my face, I thought it best if it inspires some people in here to know there's some real fellows around.

Get my body into some workout form? Uhhhh...huh?
And I certainly hope it will inspire some people. I thought about it...but puttin my/our pic on here may not be a good idea...LOL...

Get my body into some workout form? Uhhhh...huh?
And I certainly hope it will inspire some people. I thought about it...but puttin my/our pic on here may not be a good idea...LOL...

I wouldn't want you to put your pic of your face here anyway. If anywhere, I'd prefer it be my blog, and it won't be any snapshot of your face... just your sexy body. But that's for much later.

We just need to concentrate of making your body hot and randy for when I'm there.

Back