Seeking something a little different. Alabama

CuckDuck75

Couple
From
AL, US
It looks like everyone is just looking for sex these days, but it seems like there's even more exciting things to do. I'm trying to find my wife a relationship with a black man. Not just meet up and fuck, but a more intimate long-term relationship. Take her on dates and get to really know her. A seduction of her mind and body. I want her to fully understand that black men are superior in every way and belong only to him. I want her to lose interest in white men completely and treat me more as a roommate than a husband, while doing anything her black bf asks/tells her to do. We're in Graysville Alabama. She's 34, 5', white, chubby/fat, big 40 DD boobs, amazing ass, brown hair, green eyes, big full lips, and a beautiful face. If you're interested or have the same interest, feel free to message.

Last edited:
It looks like everyone is just looking for sex these days, but it seems like there's even more exciting things to do. I'm trying to find my wife a relationship with a black man. Not just meet up and fuck, but a more intimate long-term relationship. Take her on dates and get to really know her. A seduction of her mind and body. I want her to fully understand that black men are superior in every way and belong only to him. I want her to lose interest in white men completely and treat me more as a roommate than a husband, while doing anything her black bf asks/tells her to do. We're in Graysville Alabama. She's 34, 5', white, chubby/fat, big 40 DD boobs, amazing ass, brown hair, green eyes, big full lips, and a beautiful face. If you're interested or have the same interest, feel free to message.
She sounds like a lady Id like to get to know

Try mine

Back