Seducing

My wife travels on business and stays in nice hotels. I have toyed with the idea of telling her that if she ever sees a Black man in the hotel bar, go sit at the bar and make eye contact. She's a major flirt and would have his attention in no time. I picture them moving to a more private booth. She eventually moves over to his side, followed by some touching, and then a kiss. She explains to him that she's married and her husband supports her interest in Black men. She sends me a text message and a photo of the two of them before heading up to his room. They fuck for hours in every position. She gives him a long kiss goodnight and promises to return in the morning to suck him off before work.

My wife travels on business and stays in nice hotels. I have toyed with the idea of telling her that if she ever sees a Black man in the hotel bar, go sit at the bar and make eye contact. She's a major flirt and would have his attention in no time. I picture them moving to a more private booth. She eventually moves over to his side, followed by some touching, and then a kiss. She explains to him that she's married and her husband supports her interest in Black men. She sends me a text message and a photo of the two of them before heading up to his room. They fuck for hours in every position. She gives him a long kiss goodnight and promises to return in the morning to suck him off before work.
Omg I love it!!! That is exactly what I imagine too

Omg I love it!!! That is exactly what I imagine too

If I'm lucky, they are both there for a week. Every night they have dinner together followed by hours of fucking in his room. She's sucking him, rimming him, rubbing his back, kissing him all over. Her legs are in the air as he takes her missionary, her cute feet bouncing with each Bull-thrust, his mouth swallowing hers. She takes a selfie of both of them in bed, her cuddled up in his big arms and sends it to me. On the last night, they make love all night and she spends the night in his room. In the morning she gives him a really long kiss goodbye and can't seem to let go of his big cock. She sucks him off one last time and heads home. Her first night back, she sits on my face and tells me how wonderful he was and how much she misses him. She makes me promise to send her to see him.

If I'm lucky, they are both there for a week. Every night they have dinner together followed by hours of fucking in his room. She's sucking him, rimming him, rubbing his back, kissing him all over. Her legs are in the air as he takes her missionary, her cute feet bouncing with each Bull-thrust, his mouth swallowing hers. She takes a selfie of both of them in bed, her cuddled up in his big arms and sends it to me. On the last night, they make love all night and she spends the night in his room. In the morning she gives him a really long kiss goodbye and can't seem to let go of his big cock. She sucks him off one last time and heads home. Her first night back, she sits on my face and tells me how wonderful he was and how much she misses him. She makes me promise to send her to see him.
WOW!!!! So fucking sexy. Does she let him take her bareback? The thought of his black seed being ****** deep into her womb is sexy as fuck. I bet when she comes home to you; you wear her out don’t you?

Back