Seducing

Aj1965

Male
My favorite fantasy is watching a hot guy hitting on my wife at a bar. I imagine us sitting at a bar and he comes over and starts chatting with us but quickly focuses on her. I love seeing the seduction unfold. What’s everyone’s thought on this? Am I the only one that wants this?

Wow that’s awesome! My wife entertained it years ago but has gone vanilla. I still have fantasies about it though

My favorite fantasy is watching a hot guy hitting on my wife at a bar. I imagine us sitting at a bar and he comes over and starts chatting with us but quickly focuses on her. I love seeing the seduction unfold. What’s everyone’s thought on this? Am I the only one that wants this?
No you are not the only one. Love the thought and going back to a hotel

i have seen it happen at our local club , the guy would ask her to dance and after a few dances they would sit together and then maybe dance some more and he would feel her ass and if she let him i knew she was going to fuck him . Thing is everyone else knew she was going to fuck and even though she came with me she was leaving with another man

i have seen it happen at our local club , the guy would ask her to dance and after a few dances they would sit together and then maybe dance some more and he would feel her ass and if she let him i knew she was going to fuck him . Thing is everyone else knew she was going to fuck and even though she came with me she was leaving with another man
Oh fuck that’s awesome. We did something similar years ago; it was hot knowing others were watching it happen

Another fantasy could be that a sexy guy asks your wife to dance even though he sees that you and she are together as a couple. Ultimate disrespect that would cause a fight between most men... but obviously not with a lil cuck. People at surrounding tables would grin knowingly, while your wife is on dance floor being aggressively seduced.

Another fantasy could be that a sexy guy asks your wife to dance even though he sees that you and she are together as a couple. Ultimate disrespect that would cause a fight between most men... but obviously not with a lil cuck. People at surrounding tables would grin knowingly, while your wife is on dance floor being aggressively seduced.
omg yes! You know what I want don’t you?

omg yes! You know what I want don’t you?
Yes that’s exactly what I want

Back