Secret fantasy.. someone help me fulfill it

30 year old Latina, I have a bf but he doesn’t know that I have been craving bbc for a while now. I’m slim but have a big ass so he can’t really handle it if you know what I mean. I have a throw away snap that I use when he’s not around….it’s <removed> if you want to add me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You're not married, you owe him no explanation if you so choose unless the 2 of you have an "understood" monogamous relationship.
Talk with your female friends and go get yourself laid, repeatedly, if you so choose.
You're 30 years old ... youth is the time to experience new things and you're getting older. Go for it!

You're not married, you owe him no explanation if you so choose unless the 2 of you have an "understood" monogamous relationship.
Talk with your female friends and go get yourself laid, repeatedly, if you so choose.
You're 30 years old ... youth is the time to experience new things and you're getting older. Go for it!
Damn Mac!!! Never heard you like this?! How's the Mrs BTW?

30 year old Latina, I have a bf but he doesn’t know that I have been craving bbc for a while now. I’m slim but have a big ass so he can’t really handle it if you know what I mean. I have a throw away snap that I use when he’s not around….it’s <removed> if you want to add me :)
Send me location, and send me your snap.💪🏾

In the future when you have such a request please make sure u insert ur location (not necessarily your street address lolll but at least the city). All BBC’s are quite looking for the type of body u have described hence it wouldn’t be an issue to get one

What’s ur snap

Let's see what we're working with here. 😉

Back