Scientific reason smaller cocks may be more premature

pvak74

Male
We know most smaller cucks usually have a predisposition to cumming faster than their bulls. Some of this may related to the sperm theory. But I wonder if it may also be related to our physical makeup. Almost all penises has about the same amount of nerve endings no matter the size, about 4000. I wonder if size plays a role here. If we all have the same amount of nerve endings, small guys may have their nerve endings closer together leading to much more sensitivity in their cocks which may mean a faster cum. Whereas larger guys may have those 4000 nerve endings spread out more, hence less sensitivity. It may be a possibility. What do you think?

We know most smaller cucks usually have a predisposition to cumming faster than their bulls. Some of this may related to the sperm theory. But I wonder if it may also be related to our physical makeup. Almost all penises has about the same amount of nerve endings no matter the size, about 4000. I wonder if size plays a role here. If we all have the same amount of nerve endings, small guys may have their nerve endings closer together leading to much more sensitivity in their cocks which may mean a faster cum. Whereas larger guys may have those 4000 nerve endings spread out more, hence less sensitivity. It may be a possibility. What do you think?
that's 100 percent correct little dick is much more sensitive more clit like etc

Another theory might be that guys with small dicks cum faster because they worry that their wives/girlfriends will get bored and push them away after just a few minutes. And then want to cum before that happens.
I agree, since my early 20's (now 53yo) i've had issues with PE, and a lot of it is psychological in my case, must i've always either had extreme sense of urgency to get my cock into her pussy (through of being knocked back at the last minute, or just overwhelmed that i'm about to get my cock wet) an if so, then an even more urgent need to hurriedly cum in fear she'd say stop, get off, this isn't working for me etc.

Even 35 years on, and even that I know my wife won't say that to me, I still can't control those thought and still cum within a minute or so, but we both realise (and i've seeked professional help on this) trying to unwind 25 years of percieved thoughts/ fears etc. is next impossible, especially because they were set in my youth.

What about the genetiscs....

Some can tell me if.... having small penis depends also from ******* ?
Not too sure, my ******* is very well hung, and bedded more women than I care to count.. even now at 70yo he has a 50yo gf.
When I was a teen, in the mid 80's and the HIV outbreak happened, he pulled me aside, we had the chat and gave me a box of condoms, so I didn't need to go the the pharmacy for some. Typically, they were extra large Trojans, I guess he had assumed, his cock size had been passed on as well, little did he know, sadly I needed extra small ones, which didn't even exist at the time.
From what i've pieced together though, my maternal grandfather was very submissive to my grandmother who also constantly cheated on him, and I remeber her mocking him about not being man enough make her happy... so just guessed he was small as well, and I think seeing that also triggered something that made me a cuck in adulthood.

Check this video of these Asian guys. They all have pretty severe premature ejaculation issues and they are small.

Back