Scared...

I'm scared.
Cheating behind your husband's back isn't going to help anything, msput, trust me. I don't care how spectacular the man you have your affair with, is, its not going to help your marriage, and in fact, will only add another level of frustration that you don't need, as the individuals you choose will most likely use you, not commit to you.

If you have issues in your marriage, and you can't or won't resolve them with your hubby, you need to start planning separation and divorce. Having an affair is only going to screw up your head more. And, if you have *******, it definitely isn't fair to put them through a hostile divorce. Please talk with a marriage counselor as to options before you start screwing around on your hubby. Sometimes, looking back on the day you became attracted to your husband helps in repairing and rebuilding the relationship. Ask yourself what was going on then that isn't going on now? If you say sex, ask why? Stand in front of the mirror as you do ... its more difficult to lie to yourself when you're looking yourself in the eyes. Either way, however, a mutual separation is way better than going through a nasty ass divorce, and you don't need someone else in your head while your resolving it, 'cause they won't give a crap. Good luck!
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg Mac

Last edited:
My husband is conservative. No way he will enjoy or approve in any way!
You are totally hot and should only be having sex with black men. Why settle for less? Life is short and like so many white women, you too will soon be hooked on the superiority of Black studs and the hottest sex imaginable.

You are totally hot and should only be having sex with black men. Why settle for less? Life is short and like so many white women, you too will soon be hooked on the superiority of Black studs and the hottest sex imaginable.
One more thing. I get the feeling from what you wrote that you have tried to repair your marriage unsuccessfully. I also sense that you can't leave your husband for whatever reason---financial, ******* etc. But if the reason for your unhappiness is the that the sex is not good, this is your chance to have great sex and maybe get along better with your husband once you are truly satisfied sexually. Eventually all white women will see the light. It's happening already. I suggest you find a hot stud on here and get down. Adultery is america's favorite sport.

If you chose to cheat, I'd be more cautious with what photos you are posting up of yourself since you never know who else surfs site like this and knows you or perhaps you husband.

It is a great way of getting caught in your tracks, then if he ever does find out.....
And chooses to Divorce you, you end up with nothing since all the concrete evidence of your deception is on the site.....

Consider using a Face Mask

Just Looking Out....

Regards,

Leo
Her super conservative husbands have friends who would be on this site? I think not.

One more thing. I get the feeling from what you wrote that you have tried to repair your marriage unsuccessfully. I also sense that you can't leave your husband for whatever reason---financial, ******* etc. But if the reason for your unhappiness is the that the sex is not good, this is your chance to have great sex and maybe get along better with your husband once you are truly satisfied sexually. Eventually all white women will see the light. It's happening already. I suggest you find a hot stud on here and get down. Adultery is america's favorite sport.
And the main reason for America's divorce rate.

Uptight people who can't handle the reality of what is inevitable. Married people don't own each other. Believing in monogamy is as intelligent as believing in the tooth fairy.

You are entitled to your opinion, however wrong it is. Morals are something some people just don't have. And RESPECT is what a marriage is about. That comes along with loving them. Some people mistake Lust for LOVE. There is a difference. Evidently you don't know the difference. Thats your problem to solve. Wish you the best. ;)

Oh and the tooth fairy left me a car one year so there......:p

Cheating behind your husband's back isn't going to help anything, msput, trust me. I don't care how spectacular the man you have your affair with, is, its not going to help your marriage, and in fact, will only add another level of frustration that you don't need, as the individuals you choose will most likely use you, not commit to you.

If you have issues in your marriage, and you can't or won't resolve them with your hubby, you need to start planning separation and divorce. Having an affair is only going to screw up your head more. And, if you have *******, it definitely isn't fair to put them through a hostile divorce. Please talk with a marriage counselor as to options before you start screwing around on your hubby. Sometimes, looking back on the day you became attracted to your husband helps in repairing and rebuilding the relationship. Ask yourself what was going on then that isn't going on now? If you say sex, ask why? Stand in front of the mirror as you do ... its more difficult to lie to yourself when you're looking yourself in the eyes. Either way, however, a mutual separation is way better than going through a nasty ass divorce, and you don't need someone else in your head while your resolving it, 'cause they won't give a crap. Good luck!
View attachment 500381 Mac
The best answer I read.

You are entitled to your opinion, however wrong it is. Morals are something some people just don't have. And RESPECT is what a marriage is about. That comes along with loving them. Some people mistake Lust for LOVE. There is a difference. Evidently you don't know the difference. Thats your problem to solve. Wish you the best. ;)

Oh and the tooth fairy left me a car one year so there......:p
Sometimes, no matter how much you respect someone, they don't respect you or your opinion as much as you wish they would. If you are married to the person, while honesty is the best policy, you don't want to leave them and you don't want to hurt them. We do not know her exact situation. The lesser of two evils is sometimes all one has. To abstain and be miserable is not a viable option.

Insulting me doesn't really solve anything and implying that "some people don't understand trust blah blah blah just makes you look narrow minded. As far as pig comment I found that hilarious only because it is so un-insightful, simplistic and trite.

Why don't we focus on the task at hand. Getting our young friend laid by some big black cock. That's what she came for. And while you should dance with the one that brung ya, if he won't dance, someone else will be happy to fill in.

Sometimes, no matter how much you respect someone, they don't respect you or your opinion as much as you wish they would. If you are married to the person, while honesty is the best policy, you don't want to leave them and you don't want to hurt them. We do not know her exact situation. The lesser of two evils is sometimes all one has. To abstain and be miserable is not a viable option.

Insulting me doesn't really solve anything and implying that "some people don't understand trust blah blah blah just makes you look narrow minded. As far as pig comment I found that hilarious only because it is so un-insightful, simplistic and trite.

Why don't we focus on the task at hand. Getting our young friend laid by some big black cock. That's what she came for. And while you should dance with the one that brung ya, if he won't dance, someone else will be happy to fill in.

Where were you insulted? And to help someone who COULD, again I say COULD, be destroying their marriage, isn't something I would be proud of. I could care less whoever else helps them along.

Where were you insulted? And to help someone who COULD, again I say COULD, be destroying their marriage, isn't something I would be proud of. I could care less whoever else helps them along.
you said, "evidently you don't know the difference 'between lust and love'. You also said "you are entitled to your opinion no matter how wrong it is. If you can't see how that is condescending and rude, than I can't really explain it to you. As for "destroying" her marriage. I don't think she is. It sounds clear to me that there isn't much of a marriage to begin with. If she can't openly communicate with her spouse, there is no real relationship. We don't know why she can't or won't leave him and it's none of our business unless she tells us. You make a lot of assumptions about her, me and about things in general, especially what people "understand" and how "moral" they are. You my dear are an accusatory woman on a high white horse. LOL And that's all I have to say about that.

The best course of action is to begin separation proceedings. Then go play around.

Starting an extra marital affair is foolish.

This is my first day on this site. A girlfriend of mine suggested this site. I'm married and have always wanted to try black cock. I just don't know if I can go through with it. I'm unhappily married but still married. I have to be very careful. Just don't know how to even go about this. I've always wanted to experience a black guy. Any advice on how not to get caught? For sure I won't be texting any guy; only email. Thank you.

Just to piggyback on what some others have said, you need to have a serious talk with your husband where you lay your cards (not your extracurricular interests) on the table. He needs to know that your marriage is emotionally unfulfilling and that you feel stifled by him. If no headway is made, then, and only then, should you start thinking about ending the marriage. Just my opinion, but too many people are willing to yell "no mas" at the first sign of trouble in a marriage without making an honest attempt to troubleshoot the problem.

It should go without saying to not do anything outside the marriage. Don't give him ammunition that he could use against you.

Back