Scared...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by msputaculona, Nov 12, 2014.

1. msputaculona

msputaculona Active Member

This is my first day on this site. A girlfriend of mine suggested this site. I'm married and have always wanted to try black cock. I just don't know if I can go through with it. I'm unhappily married but still married. I have to be very careful. Just don't know how to even go about this. I've always wanted to experience a black guy. Any advice on how not to get caught? For sure I won't be texting any guy; only email. Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. beenblackened

beenblackened Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    Sweetie I cheated for 10 yrs before hubby got involved and loved every minute of it. I was hooked the first time. There is nothing to be afraid of unless your afraid of real pleasure. I'll try and help you in anyway you need.

3. msputaculona

My husband is conservative. No way he will enjoy or approve in any way!

barebackslutwife, london gal and wit like this.
  4. MILFSEEKERpgh

MILFSEEKERpgh Active Member

US
    U better listen to her sweetie she can be ur bbc mentor

barebackslutwife likes this.
  5. msputaculona

I'm scared.

barebackslutwife and MacNfries like this.
  6. MILFSEEKERpgh

US
    Be careful. ..

7. beenblackened

US
    Sweetie I did a lot of my cheating during my lunch hour at work and then got braver doing it in the evenings when I was able to.

8. msputaculona

I just don't have enough time. He's always on my case.

9. MILFSEEKERpgh

US
    He must have a Lil dick?
    He is insecure. ..

wit likes this.
  10. msputaculona

Wow.

wit likes this.
  11. time2try

time2try Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    Dont cheat! Talk with your husband and hint around that you would like to experiment sexually with him and maybe another guy. See how he reacts. If you don't love him, and he doesn't love you my biggest question is why are you still together. Why live in a loveless marriage. Move out and experiment all you want to. AND if there are children involved there is a completely new set of problems you need to deal with. Need to know sweetie before I can offer you my sage advice.

12. beenblackened

US
    Sweetie you said your in a unhappy marriage and he's always on you case why are you still with him! There are better men out there.

13. theshaw81

theshaw81 Well-Known Member

Once you get some black dick your concern for hubby's little penis will fade.

14. theshaw81

theshaw81 Well-Known Member

You are adorable by the way.

15. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My first wife just got her friends to cover for her or lie and encouraged her to fuck around after awhile she couldnt hide it and we got divorced so you decide what you want the most.

wit likes this.
  16. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

An extramarital affair isn't going to fix your problems. If you are in a bad marriage you don't need an affair you need a lawyer.

Most of the women that have shared my bed for the last decade or two have done so without their husbands knowledge or consent as far as I know. I provide something extra that they don't get at home but all of them seem to be content in their marriage except for their sex lives. Nobody comes to my bed to resolve any problems.

My suggestion would be to get out of your marriage if it as as bad as you allude to. Then you are free to try whatever you desire. If you have children you want to keep them isolated from any casual encounters you might experience. Practice safe sex.

17. MackJ

MackJ Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Both of you are confused. Then just separate if you're unhappy.

18. Easy-Going Cali 8

Easy-Going Cali 8 Active Member Real Person

The thing about cheating is that it automatically paints you as the bad guy, regardless of the reason the marriage/relationship was bad in the first place. That's especially bad if the majority of the blame falls on the partner ( I say majority because let's be honest, usually both sides have some blame when they can't see eye to eye). If it's past the point of being able to talk it out, then it's best to separate.

19. INked907

INked907 Active Member Real Person

US
    Daam girl your pretty and sexy. PM me sometime so we can chat.

20. DeeDeeinCO

DeeDeeinCO Well-Known Member

We have found Craigslist to be a good place to find local men.