Salute To The Black Man

Which is the best way to show the black man that we approve of him getting white pussy

• Cleaning her up when he is done with her.

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Inviting him back each time to get more.

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Complete submission to his every command.

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • Spreading her legs open for him.

Votes: 13 25.0%

• Total voters
Like I said before"to each his own". I 'm not into the cuckold thing and if I was a black guy I be a little leary of having a white hubby or bf in the same room when I'm humping his lady. Plus I don't think a white chic can give her best effort to her black stud unless they were screwing behind hubby's back.

Hahahahaha..ok....I can see by this that most of the folks on here are posers. This thread should be posted in the fantasy/erotic chat section...cause it just aint the way ******* is...and every level headed person knows that. We have been swingers for years....my wife has taken more bbc than probably a good majority of the so called people here. Don't get me wrong..I love wathcing my babygirl work a fat cock....but all this talk of bowing down ..submitting..all this other crap...c'mon man get a life..you can be in this L/S and still have dignity. I DO NOT think that by letting my honey have some fun with a BBC it makes me less of a man.. we do it because its fun..we live off of that experience for days in our bedroom....."once you go black you never go back"...ya its a fun phrase but hardly realistic. My wife is staying with her bbc bf tonight...but you know what,,she is going to come home to me tomorrow...i will most likely tear that ass up..and we will go on. Guys I love fantasy chat.....I think its great...ive seen my wife with many black guys ..hell im here trying to find one to surprise her with,..but for god sakes know this...im never gonna get anywhere near your cock...im not going to lick her snatch while you bang her,,,fucking gross....if that your deal,,kudos to you....so if any brothats in the real world wanna get at it hit me up. I know alot of this is fun and games....and thats fucking great...but come to me and call me a wimpy "whiteboy" and I'm liable to show you just how fucking wimpy I am..starting with a punch to your fucking jaw. So in closing...the best way i can show a black man that i approve of him getting white pussy ....is to LET him fuck my wife...stress let,,,,cause my baby dont play unless daddy says its cool. And anyone on this forum that are true swinger know that this is just the way ******* is.
lmao can I get an a-men! couldn't agree more... and as for that "once you go black" saying, like you say it's not true, i've turned a few girls away from black! The reason I'm on here isn't because I wanna be 'dominated' or ******* like that, hell i'm bigger than the guys my better half hooks up with! It's because we enjoy having sex with multiple partners and she has a huge attraction to black men!
Phil, you say it like it is and you are a hero for that.

Last night I went to the grocery store and while I was in the parking lot a Black Man and his white woman walked passed me. They had two interracial children and this beautiful white woman was also very pregnant. My first inclination was to get down on the pavement and worship this Black Man for impregnating His white girl, and to worship the white girl for carrying the Black Man’s Superior seed. So yes, I salute Black Men and worship Them and I worship white women who carry Black Seed in their bellies.

awwwwe. So sweet. Most whiteboys just stare at me. lol. xoxx, Dana

Back