Sage advice from a street tramp

As a teen in the backseat of my car, I was with my first ******.
She was probably in her early 40's, taller than me and very much
a BBW.

After having me eat her sloppy pussy, she told me to take down
my pants. "Let me see that dick, honey... lay it on my belly".
As I complied, she laughed as she pulled back the hood of her
clitoris. "My clit's almost as big as yo' dick".

"That's cool sugar, you got a good tongue. Yo' girlfriend gonna
make you a runt... havin' you lick the nut out her pussy after
some big ol' ni$$er done wit her. You gonna be a good scrub, baby".

I didn't know what she meant at the time, but even then
she could tell I'd become a cuckold.

I had an experience with an older black woman when I was 14 she was I guess like in her 40’s maybe 50 I don’t know I never asked her how old she was, I’d go to see her when she tell me to come by , it lasted for about a year I guess ,she was like dominant over me not with whips I just always did what she told me , she always had me eat her pussy and sometimes her butt which I was reluctant to do at first but I ended up really loving, now when I asked her if I could fuck her she said no no honey that’s not for white boys you just get down there and eat it so that’s what I did , she was a quite large woman plus size and I lay on my back and she straddle my head I would be between her big black thighs I loved it and her pussy would get really juicy and drip in my mouth and I would swallow every drop she get real wild before she cums sometimes I thought I’d pass out she ******* me but I didn’t care I loved being underneath her like that she asked me if I knew what a cuckold was I said no she said you will honey you will know what a cuckold is and guess what a week after I was married I learned what a cuckold is my new wife explained it to me with my first cream pie clean up

I had an experience with an older black woman when I was 14 she was I guess like in her 40’s maybe 50 I don’t know I never asked her how old she was, I’d go to see her when she tell me to come by , it lasted for about a year I guess ,she was like dominant over me not with whips I just always did what she told me , she always had me eat her pussy and sometimes her butt which I was reluctant to do at first but I ended up really loving, now when I asked her if I could fuck her she said no no honey that’s not for white boys you just get down there and eat it so that’s what I did , she was a quite large woman plus size and I lay on my back and she straddle my head I would be between her big black thighs I loved it and her pussy would get really juicy and drip in my mouth and I would swallow every drop she get real wild before she cums sometimes I thought I’d pass out she ******* me but I didn’t care I loved being underneath her like that she asked me if I knew what a cuckold was I said no she said you will honey you will know what a cuckold is and guess what a week after I was married I learned what a cuckold is my new wife explained it to me with my first cream pie clean up
I was skittish to eat ass at first too, but when they park that huge donkey booty
on your face, you just do it. Now I love "making-out with a shitter".
The experience also got me into cleaning cum out of a used pussy.
There was both fresh and stale jizz in both hole. So nasty and disgusting but also
so intoxicating.

I was skittish to eat ass at first too, but when they park that huge donkey booty
on your face, you just do it. Now I love "making-out with a shitter".
The experience also got me into cleaning cum out of a used pussy.
There was both fresh and stale jizz in both hole. So nasty and disgusting but also
so intoxicating.
My wife calls it a slaves French kiss when a slave makes out with an ass hole the old tongue up the butt routine I do it to my black Master now all the time he calls it tossing his salad

As a teen in the backseat of my car, I was with my first ******.
She was probably in her early 40's, taller than me and very much
a BBW.

After having me eat her sloppy pussy, she told me to take down
my pants. "Let me see that dick, honey... lay it on my belly".
As I complied, she laughed as she pulled back the hood of her
clitoris. "My clit's almost as big as yo' dick".

"That's cool sugar, you got a good tongue. Yo' girlfriend gonna
make you a runt... havin' you lick the nut out her pussy after
some big ol' ni$$er done wit her. You gonna be a good scrub, baby".

I didn't know what she meant at the time, but even then
she could tell I'd become a cuckold.
Love this story! I spent a lot of time in cars being naughty and loved it!

Love this story! I spent a lot of time in cars being naughty and loved it!
FROM CHRISTINE-
Thank you from Ray. As for me, at 62
I still love going to the car to "smoke-up". I'm sure
you know what happens next. Having Ray "keep watch" outside
the car keeps things safe so I can relax.

He's a good puppy and even cleans up the messy cum on
the seats and sometimes even the headliner.

Back