Role Reversal: Bull & possible Cuckold?

Met a guy in our local scene who is regularly the Third or Bull for couples. He's engaged & his fiancee has a "shallow vagina" (her words). They've been together for 4 years. He said that their sex life consists of hand jobs, blowjobs (which she's not crazy about due to his girth), him going down on her but virtually no intercourse for the last few years.

She knows he plays (I think him sticking to couples is part of their arrangement, but didn't confirm that) and she's ok with that but so far she has showed only a little interest in swinging or "cuckolding" him with an average sized dick. (It sounds funny just typing that....)

I tried to remain "kink neutral" in terms of labels and such but asked him how he would feel if she wanted a FWB with more "manageable" dick. He said he's encouraged her to try swinging and he'd be open to bringing in another guy but she says maybe in the future but for now she's happy with how things are.

It was such an interesting conversation for how inverted it seemed, though it was also practical and made perfect sense.

But I've seen some Hotwives post comments before about their married Bulls whose wives had taken sex off the table due to the size issue.

Heard an ******* talk once about a regular of hers whose wife asked him to go to ******* for PIV sex cause she was just done with it.

Wondering what similar experiences people have run across in their adventures.....

Back