Rise of the Latina QOS

There are a few hot little Latinas in my gym that just sit on the equipment and stare at me while I'm working out, every time I see them. You can tell that they are fantasizing about you as they are staring at you, but in my mind I'm thinking "you better call your Tia for this BBC"!♠️
You should try to get their numbers and see whatever happens after

You should try to get their numbers and see whatever happens after
Bro! First of all I don't mess with women where I live, work, or workout! Those are my sacred places and if I dick'm down good, and get them addicted, which is always my intention, I It could ruin that location for me so I am too discipline to do it!

Second I do not mess with women outside of the lifestyle, ir women who are not married because of my track record for getting them addicted! I have been there done that with the drama! I know that I am not the average guy that can just bang a woman and her just let me walk away without some kind of attachment and the lifestyle is the best remedy for that! Not that married women don't get sprung but at least I have her husband to help check her if she loses focus!

I'm not even going to lie bro, I could run through more than half the women in my gym, all races included, but I am not willing to f#ck up the place where I workout! I'm too discipline and too mature, and have had too much experience to dick down every other chick in the gym!

Bro! First of all I don't mess with women where I live, work, or workout! Those are my sacred places and if I dick'm down good, and get them addicted, which is always my intention, I It could ruin that location for me so I am too discipline to do it!

Second I do not mess with women outside of the lifestyle, ir women who are not married because of my track record for getting them addicted! I have been there done that with the drama! I know that I am not the average guy that can just bang a woman and her just let me walk away without some kind of attachment and the lifestyle is the best remedy for that! Not that married women don't get sprung but at least I have her husband to help check her if she loses focus!

I'm not even going to lie bro, I could run through more than half the women in my gym, all races included, but I am not willing to f#ck up the place where I workout! I'm too discipline and too mature, and have had too much experience to dick down every other chick in the gym!
I can understand your reason now 👍

Well said , I'd never fuck a gym chick, unless they met criteria

Back