Rise of the Latina QOS

It’s not even hard. I’m telling you I know a lot of Mexican women who have tried or want to try bbc
I think in all honesty ALL Mexican women fall into one of three groups. 1) those that wanna try BBC 2) those that have tried and prefer BBC and 3) those that are BBC Only. LOL finding a Mexican woman that isn't curious about BBC or doesn't prefer BBC after trying one is about as rare as a unicorn. It's a process most of the Mexican women in the first group move into the second one and a small but increasing number of Mexican women in the second one are moving into the third.

I think in all honesty ALL Mexican women fall into one of three groups. 1) those that wanna try BBC 2) those that have tried and prefer BBC and 3) those that are BBC Only. LOL finding a Mexican woman that isn't curious about BBC or doesn't prefer BBC after trying one is about as rare as a unicorn. It's a process most of the Mexican women in the first group move into the second one and a small but increasing number of Mexican women in the second one are moving into the third.
That’s why I’m moving to Mexico

So I started this thread to discuss the increasing number of Latina QOS in the lifestyle. I don't just mean Latinas getting with Black men since that's been going on as far back as I can remember lol, but actual QOS Latinas. I'm interested in spotlighting as many Latina QOS as possible be they celebrities or even better yet content creators. Pics vids or social media accounts of Latina QOS is what I'm looking for. The Latina's QOS commitment doesn't really matter she doesn't have to be Black only. Even if she has a hubby or bf that's not Black as long as she's generally known for preferring Black men or making QOS content she still counts. I'm also interested in hearing everyone's opinion of why we're seeing more Latina QOS.
We are new on this (only one experience and looking for more) and we are what you are talking about. Im white spanish and she is latina. The classic stuff is white and black ofc but I guess latinas want/like the same...BBC is universal.

My Wife always tell me that Mexican women are going black more and more . and if she was single , She would be with a black guy too
For over twenty years I've had several Mexican girls tell me the same thing including the ones I've dated. At this point I'm starting to think that most of the Mexican girls that stay with us Mexican guys are only settling for us.

My 23yo Mexican girlfriend whatcha think?

Attachments

• 9c7076337e15478cb59ed617ddb755a4.mp4
    1.6 MB
  • e52b8a5d084e4ff8b3027bade9cf12e6.mp4
    1.8 MB
  • dc707fe0258c47c5b692a2b2a5556b82.mp4
    2 MB
  • 1894b3d1af2642eca0ade7f52f367204.mp4
    3.7 MB
  • 5e2aee2d24114ce1ac1a7157025304c9.mp4
    2.3 MB
  • 78e6c183aa9e4422949b0ed13b035d65.mp4