Rimming..yes..no..maybe so?

I definitely think that is a duty of a cuck. But it is the Queens ass that should be licked. It shows his submission to her. And should be licked before, after and DURING If instructed to do so!

I can't remember having sex with my wife or ex's in the last 25 years where I haven't rimmed their asshole. For me, its how I start foreplay to reset our sexual heirarchy. It symbolically shows how willing I am to please and to show my appreciation of being allowed or given some sexual contact.

Rimming our bull gives us a similar dynamic (yes, his hygeine is impeccable and as a semi pro sportsman waxes his bum as well), but it also shows/ reminds my wife how submissive i'm willing to be for her/ them and its a show of appreciation to him for making my wife feel so good physically and emotionally. They both love the physical sensation of it, but I think its more for the symbolism of it for us.

I love eating my wifes thick ass ,she wouls rather i eat her pussy.She gave me my only rimjob last year ,after a wedding reception ,she did some fresky ******* that night.

Rimming our bull gives us a similar dynamic (yes, his hygeine is impeccable and as a semi pro sportsman waxes his bum as well), but it also shows/ reminds my wife how submissive i'm willing to be for her/ them and its a show of appreciation to him for making my wife feel so good physically and emotionally. They both love the physical sensation of it, but I think its more for the symbolism of it for us.

we're about curious about it. Do you both rim your bull or is it just hubby's task? Is it a kind of a foreplay, how long do you service him that way?

Its just hubby's task, as he loves the sub space it puts him in. Sometimes he'll rim him while we fuck or during a blowjob, but it gets a little too intense for our bull and has made him cum when he didn't really want to. Mostly it happens once he's cum and say 30 minutes later, him and I will make out with our bull over me with his ass up so my hubby can deep tongue his ass to get him hard again while we tongue kiss each other. I think it works because its not discussed as such and the 3 of us don't get to make eye contact, but by the way our bull groans and kisses me, I can tell how good a job hubby is doing for him :)

Back