Rimming..yes..no..maybe so?

Yes, it's a make out session with his better half....er...no...I meant bottom half.

Sometimes it is done out of love:

View attachment 1128746

Sometimes it's done out of respect for the Ultimate Man:

View attachment 1128750

Sometimes we do it just to show we can....

View attachment 1128753

and, most importantly....sometimes we do it to impress The Penis....with its Judgemental, Cyclopean, and Unblinking Eye:

View attachment 1128759
That's what you call true submission to BBC. Love your explanations...on point!

Love it myself. I've rimmed a few guys, find it really turns me on licking out a guys bum hole.
I have found though, not every guy likes it. I went to rim one guy and he said thought it was a disgusting thing to offer to do. He didn't kiss me again after that! Guess it's not everyone's cup of tea!

Love it myself. I've rimmed a few guys, find it really turns me on licking out a guys bum hole.
I have found though, not every guy likes it. I went to rim one guy and he said thought it was a disgusting thing to offer to do. He didn't kiss me again after that! Guess it's not everyone's cup of tea!
rimming is hot...............

Some of us love it....I had my ex do it for me all the time...actually two days ago..

Back