Rimming the Bull

Do you ever rim the bull's ass?

• Ewwwww gross!!

• I might if the bull asked me to.

• I did once but it was nasty.

• Licking his asshole is an absolutely essential part of being a good subservient cuck.

• As a bull I don't want any dude's tongue near my asshole. That's gross!!

• As a bull I like my ass rimmed but only by the female.

• As a bull I am indifferent to this idea.

• As a bull I demand it of those pathetic white boys as an acknowledgement of their submissive role.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Whitebetasub

Male
Gold Member
From
CA, US
What are you guys' thoughts on rimming the bull? It seems like in addition to big cocks a lot of black guys have nice asses that could be hard to resist.

shame85-qulnl-145597.gif

If one of my gf’s bulls tells me to rim them I do as I’m told. I actually love eating a blk mans ass. The only thing better is tasting my ass of a bulls cock after he has fucked my slutty hole

I have done it an endless amount of times, and I love it. For me its just total submission, and still to this day can't think of a better (or should the be Beta) way to show my gratitude towards the bull. Plus, if you ever want to see a dominant man uncontrollably moan/ scream with delight, rim him while he fucks your wife, the sensation of his asshole when it tightens and loosens around your tongue while he cums is just the most amazing experience for the 3 of you.

I have done it an endless amount of times, and I love it. For me its just total submission, and still to this day can't think of a better (or should the be Beta) way to show my gratitude towards the bull. Plus, if you ever want to see a dominant man uncontrollably moan/ scream with delight, rim him while he fucks your wife, the sensation of his asshole when it tightens and loosens around your tongue while he cums is just the most amazing experience for the 3 of you.
I would love for you to do this fr me

What are you guys' thoughts on rimming the bull? It seems like in addition to big cocks a lot of black guys have nice asses that could be hard to resist.

shame85-qulnl-145597.gif
I haven't gotten to do it near as many times as I'd like to have but that feeling of being TOTALLY Dominated by him... I get that feeling when he makes me lick his asshole. Gets me so Hard I can feel my heartbeat in the head of my sissy white cock.

Eating a black man's ass hole is in the same league as having a black man fuck my sissy's pussy with his black manhood. I get a lot of pleasure and satisfaction in submitting to and/o being dominated by a black alpha-male. Watching a black bull fuck and impregnate my wife is also a sign of my complete submission to domination by black men (REAL MEN).

shame85-qulnl-145597.gif
About a month ago, I was fucking the GF and close to cumming when she said "If I had a black guy to fuck, I'd make you lick his arse while he fucks me". I had no idea that she had such thoughts, or that she'd get off on imagining putting me in that situation! It seems like the ultimate reinforcement of our respective roles, him the Alpha and me as beta-boy! In a way it seems even more extreme than the thought of her seeing men who'd want to fuck me, 'cos that's something that you might have to accept being done TO you, whereas getting down between a Black Man's legs and licking his arse seems like a voluntary choice!
I came quickly, (which she seemed to take as a good sign), and she climbed on top of me and made me clean her pussy, something that she's started doing more and more in recent times, even though she knows I hate it. (But I'm becoming acclimatised to it).
I can't help but find it exciting that she's having these dirty thoughts, and would like to explore such avenues!!!

Back