Sucking BBC

My wife loves teasing me about what a cum slut I’ve become….I lick cum out of her and a few of her friends pussies very regularly, I lick it off her and her friends asses, bellies, tits, faces and out of the palm of their hands. Now my wife has me sucking black cocks somewhat regularly, her and a couple of her friends love to watch me undress a black stud and orally worship him, they love it when he turns around and I reach between his legs and stroke his cock while I rim an asshole. They love it when I’ve been working that big black cock for a while like a the black cock sucking trooper I am and they hear him pant and grunt and let out a big moan knowing what that cock deep down my throat is doing….feeding my hunger for a black man’s cum. My wife loves the fact she has turned me into a black cock worshipping cum slut because it means she gets to continue to fuck all the black cock she wants and have a devoted cum slut always there to clean up her messy pussy! She like to entertain two of her friends by having me following her orders and doing anything her bulls want done even holding their cocks and shaking them off when they pee then cleaning them hood in my mouth right by the toilet. She’s even had me behind them licking their assholes while they piss just to show her female friends who the real black cock slut is! I remember the first time she made me suck black cock in front of one of our friends we’ve known for over 30 years, to prove what a cum slut for bbc cum I was, she had told him to pull out of my mouth and to cum on her hand. He yanked his cock out of my mouth and my wife grabbed it and stoked it and had him cum right in her friends palm of her hand, milked him dry then she told our friend to hold it out and ask me to lick it all up. Her friend was almost embarrassed about it but finally told me lick this cum out of her hand and held it out for me. I’m telling you; I could feel her shaking a bit when I started licking the cum out of her cupped palm, she was so wet afterwards and ready for black cock….some women really seem to get super turned on watching a white husband service, suck and eat a black bulls cum. When I ate the first load of bbc cum out of this friends pussy, she jokingly asked my wife if she could borrow me whenever she had sex to clean her up and give her that good final orgasm and my wife told her anytime, I’ll send him over in with his little cock locked up to clean you up anytime you want my wife told her. I love having black cocks to suck, several white pussies I get to clean cum out of and having a small little harem of black cock loving women that love having a black cock worshipping white man supporting their desires for the superior sex!
Iiving the lifestyle...lucky you

What turns me on is sucking a big black cock, eating black cum and rimming black ass. Not into being fucked. But think about BBC in my mouth all the time. Anyone else exclusively oral for BBC?
I love sucking BBC, and swallowing cum. It’s what does it for me. Not attracted to men at all for their personalities or anything like that. But when I see a BBC, I can’t help but fantasize about sucking the cum out of it

Back