Reverse fetishisation of race play.

Billy bong

Couple
So my husband and I have a kink dealing with RACE! Yes I said it race. But not like you think. We both like to be called crackers, rednecks, whitebread, honkys, anything demeaning to our race. I know alot of people think that if you have a kink and say the n word then you are making a fetish out of the bull. In my experience when they say things like this to us it turns me on to be of service to a black man and his needs in front of my husband. I turns my husband on knowing that for that time being that I will treat that black man better than him. So I guess what I am asking is it ok in reverse the way I like it or is the race card not allowed? P.s. I have said the n word to a bull (on his command) to get him to fuck me harder .

Attachments

• 20190929_162336.jpg
    20190929_162336.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 112
So my husband and I have a kink dealing with RACE! Yes I said it race. But not like you think. We both like to be called crackers, rednecks, whitebread, honkys, anything demeaning to our race. I know alot of people think that if you have a kink and say the n word then you are making a fetish out of the bull. In my experience when they say things like this to us it turns me on to be of service to a black man and his needs in front of my husband. I turns my husband on knowing that for that time being that I will treat that black man better than him. So I guess what I am asking is it ok in reverse the way I like it or is the race card not allowed? P.s. I have said the n word to a bull (on his command) to get him to fuck me harder .
I think it is ok, I like when guy call me names about my Asian and Korean race when they are sex with me

Sexually and kinks are complicated, we have experienced people who love to talk about the skin color, use harsh words when having sex, but never in other areas.

We normally go with the flow, but we do enjoy when men talk about taking her white pussy, about owning her pussy ect.

We are not so much into humiliation, not to say it's not something we play with, it's not not our "main" thing.

With consenting adults do what you want, if everyone likes it go with it. We discuss with most of our playmates and say, we go with the flow so do what you like, and tell us what your kinks are, we will explore that's the fun of "alternative" lifestyles, you are free from stigma... While it important to set and respect limits, some of the best times ever is when we set no limit and see what happened.

I think it has been said already...what consenting adults do among themselves is perfectly fine. In general, for me it isn't as much about the "word" as it is the intent of the use of the word. I've not experience a woman using the n word while sex with me. LOTS of black this, black that...so perhaps they were on the verge of it and control themselves. I have experienced most of the women I've been with LOVE...white pussy is black owned, this cunt is mine, slutty black cock whore, etc etc. So bottom line..to each his own. If it gets you off...do it!

Can I get some of that action lol

If you enjoy it then by all means do it, but understand this, not every person does. Yes you may find a few black MEN, who gets off on it, to each their own. But never make the mistake that all will. I don't even go near race play, as I think it's disrespectful, and I am certainty not doing it so I can get some p*ssy. Nope not me, and there is no such thing as a race card and I wish people would stop implying that there is.

I love telling my bull fuck my white pussy hard with that black cock.mmm makes him fuck me even more
I like that too. Love blowing up the black bulls ego. He’s the Alpha. Built to fuk. And he is fucking me like a black man does. Properly. I tell him black men are siperiott to white beta. And as h is fuvking me on my back. In our bed. I will hiss to that I can his rage and vengence in every poweful thrust inside me. He will fuk. Me hardrr and harder til I screen that he owns it. Get that black man’s victory. Cum in the white mans wife. Pump ur potent black semen in mr. But I normally kick evenj b off by striping ybrm. Making them stand infront of mr. Naked on couch except herls. And often have a hot gf. And we gasp at yhis black sexual god. Then with distain at the white msn. So inferior. Than their vocks. Also. Later when I am getting fucked I watch th e bull make my Cuckolf get close so can see his bbc turning my oussy inside out. And just that is so damaging to white male fragile ego. And the behinnh of white mans emasculation. Coz nect tine I allow to try fuck me. I watch as he gets his cock by my pussy. And all jr sees a thick vascular beautiful black cock. Streching his wife’s pussy to max. Then he looks at his tiny pasty divk and it goes limp. Whicn I fuckjng. Love.

I like that too. Love blowing up the black bulls ego. He’s the Alpha. Built to fuk. And he is fucking me like a black man does. Properly. I tell him black men are siperiott to white beta. And as h is fuvking me on my back. In our bed. I will hiss to that I can his rage and vengence in every poweful thrust inside me. He will fuk. Me hardrr and harder til I screen that he owns it. Get that black man’s victory. Cum in the white mans wife. Pump ur potent black semen in mr. But I normally kick evenj b off by striping ybrm. Making them stand infront of mr. Naked on couch except herls. And often have a hot gf. And we gasp at yhis black sexual god. Then with distain at the white msn. So inferior. Than their vocks. Also. Later when I am getting fucked I watch th e bull make my Cuckolf get close so can see his bbc turning my oussy inside out. And just that is so damaging to white male fragile ego. And the behinnh of white mans emasculation. Coz nect tine I allow to try fuck me. I watch as he gets his cock by my pussy. And all jr sees a thick vascular beautiful black cock. Streching his wife’s pussy to max. Then he looks at his tiny pasty divk and it goes limp. Whicn I fuckjng. Love.
I like talking like that as well, no N word the quickest way to get a soft dick if you are with me. But getting into the mental space where you loose all vocal functions and you yell, "Give me that black dick, you black bastard or yelling you fuck me so good, better than my man my black daddy". Something like that, but when it becomes Southern Antibellum, stereotypes, or words used to humiliate is where I draw the line.

Race play - Race Kink - Race Fetish used for powerful good is fine because it works in both directions for all involved. Just find others that think about it like you do and get turned on by it just like you do - we all have our own reasons why interracial kink is interesting to us and why it excites us - what we think about inside - anyway just find those into the same kink and they want to explore turning it up too -

Back