Reverse Cuckold? (White bull)

I prefer black bulls. On the other hand, white bull / white cuck combination sounds better. For example Danny D and Jordi El Nino are white bulls who make me feel inferior. Danny D has a bwc. Jordi is average dick but he fucked all my favorite milf stars in his early ages. Both guys make me feel cuck.18304440_289_0b2c.jpg85788711_011_8830.jpg

Take a look at #BWDBPNWO . ALL OF THEM !!! #BWC #WHITEBOYSUMMER . THIS Happening with every BLACK Pussy within next 15 years. Maybe upwards of 20-22 years for Africa. After 2021 whiteboysummer, 80+% of Black Pussies are now saying they intend to get white cum breeded every week by whiteboysummer/ Big White Cocks!!! Believe it because there's absolute truth that 75-80% of them are now hashtagging whiteboysummer everywhere.

Last edited:
. AND ANOTHER!!! GET USED TO IT!!! This gonna be the same response from 95% of Black Pussies everyday doing exactly like she just did!!!

Take a look at #BWDBPNWO . ALL OF THEM !!! #BWC #WHITEBOYSUMMER . THIS Happening with every BLACK Pussy within next 15 years. Maybe upwards of 20-22 years for Africa. After 2021 whiteboysummer, 80+% of Black Pussies are now saying they intend to get white cum breeded every week by whiteboysummer/ Big White Cocks!!! Believe it because there's absolute truth that 75-80% of them are now hashtagging whiteboysummer everywhere.

Years ago when my wife went on her BBC bender,I was the bull cuckolding husbands in the area! I fucked their wives their mothers and their grandmothers. There was one guy in the neighborhood whose wife I fucked, and his mom, her mom in law lived in an in law apartment in the basement. His wife said to me that her mom in law was being such a bitch,and the old cunt needs to get laid,she was 56 years old,she said can you please take care of that for me? Who am I to tell you no! Sure thing,I am the man for the job! It took me a month to get in her panties, but I sealed the deal. The mom/mom in law turned out to be the best fuck of all of them! They wouldn't fuck me together, but I did them both regularly for years. I could get them both to sit on my lap together and make out with me going back and forth with a tit from each of them in my hands! But they wanted their own time alone with me! Those were amazing times. I had another woman on the same street 54 years old,long beautiful red hair. Flaming red haired bush,with pussy muscle control like a vice! She was amazing! I used to plow her driveway in the winter and she would come to the window,open her night gown and press her 38d tits against the glass,that's when I new that I had to park the truck for and hour or so and plow some flaming red pussy! She never wore panties. She would wear nylons to work,with no panties. When she came home from work all dressed up in her work outfits,I would be molesting her in her basement while her husband was up above in the living room watching television! I was remodeling her basement at the time! I used to tear open the crotch of her nylons,eat that sweet red haired pussy and fuck her. Then she would pull her skirt down and go back upstairs and watch television,leaking my load like nothing happened! I had keys to their houses and would go fuck them when I wanted pussy! I had 6 of them in rotation! I lived the dream! Lol

. AND here is another more!!! This is fit future soon for 95% of Black Pussies!!!
I’m sure many ladies and gentlemen are also interested in this kind of IR sex, therefore, taboos and morally obligatory things must not be made out of nothing!! There are many shades of IR sex and there is a supply and demand for all of them, and spiritually strong people are able to take everything for granted and do not want to taboo just to defend their egoism! All consensual forms of sex between a black woman and a white man should also be given space on the IR sex platform, for there is in fact no basic and reverse cuckold, but a simple cuckold!! :)

. AND ANOTHER!!! GET USED TO IT!!! This gonna be the same response from 95% of Black Pussies everyday doing exactly like she just did!!!

"ONCE YOU GO WHITE, YOU KNOW IT'S RIGHT" !!

It's kind of funny how in this year 2022 , 75-80% of black pussies are figuring this out as well !!! Read my comments all over this reverse cuckolding thread!!! #BWDBPNWO

Last edited:

"ONCE YOU GO WHITE, YOU KNOW IT'S RIGHT" !!!

It's kind of funny how in this year 2022 , 75-80% of black pussies are figuring this out as well !!! Read my comments all over this reverse cuckolding thread!!! #BWDBPNWO

Back