Reverse Cuckold? (White bull)

The lifestyle is very active here in Southern California so I have enjoyed a good variety of different couples Black, White, Hispanic, Asian, and mixed. I been with straight black couple's and mixed couples where the guy is black and the wife is White or Hispanic.

These black husbands seem to genuinely like seeing their wives get down and dirty. They participated in a threesome most of the time and I never got the impression that they were the cuckold sissy type. There was never any humiliation going on. Black couple's are rare in my experience but I do run into one every once in a while.

I'll tell you this I have actually only gotten flack from a couple of black women in the lifestyle over having sex with white women in the lifestyle. I just checked them about their racism and kept it moving.

Actually jratt, there's cuckolding and interracial cuckolding ... being that the latter refers to black to white ... but, it could go either way, obviously. A lot of black women are attracted to white men for almost the exact same reason ... the contrast. They are also attracted to their stability, loyalty, the fact that there is a shortage of black males to females, and a host of other reasons. And, there certainly are more large white cocks than there are black ones available for the simple fact that there are way more white males out there than black males with large cocks.
There's no reason why BtoW can't represent black females & white males who are attracted to each other.
Why don't you start you a thread on that topic. I'm sure I, as well as others, can add some supportive material to it.
Good question you have!

View attachment 2420735....View attachment 2420734
The social sexual taboos that centuries of slavery wrought are mostly at the root of IR cuckolding I believe here in the US. That taboo has been chronicled extensively. Black women fucking white men was their place and a white mans right...and so the opposite is celebrated here on this site by many.

I have had sex with black women who were in relationships. Cuckolding can be a wife who fucks other men and most women who cuckold a man will fuck any other man they desire regardless of color or cock size and women from any race will cuckold since it is in their nature. Women who openly cuckold and rub their mans face in their cum covered pussy are a different sort since it is not just about sex with others but domination of her man. I wonder how many men think the woman is wet for them when in fact she has just been fucked

Back