Reverse Cuckold? (White bull)

So I know this site is mostly about black bulls and sissy white guys that love it... but what about the other side of things? What about the beautiful ebony babes that crave big white cock (yes they do exist I happen to have one :p... cock that is) or even white babies? I have found a few videos of ebony women cuckolding their men, but finding forums or anything suited to the subject is pretty much impossible.
Everyone OF AGE? All consentual? Everyone TESTED? All want the BABIES coming from this? go for it!

Cuckolding isnt just black bulls, white husbands and white wives. Im white, my husband is half black and half Mexican. I have had 4 black, 1asian, 5hispanic and 2 white boyfriends. Ive hooked up with a couple random white, black, hispanic and even an indian guy. I love black men but im a white slut for any good dick lol :mstickle:

Attachments

• Good.gif
    Good.gif
    24.6 KB · Views: 77
Wow.. she has an amazing body! I definitely hope I get to find out what a hot black woman feels like someday. I've always had a thing for black women as they, for some reason, always treated me really well. While white women mostly ignore me, it seems like ebony women like to come up and talk to me and make sure that I'm feeling okay, they've always been nice to me. Unfortunately it's never gone further than that, well beyond just my first chick I had phone sex with.
White women (a large %) have developed a very nasty attitude of superiority. It's all the attention they get. It's a big turn off. They have 0 personality. They walk around like they're bothered by the slightest things. "My phone just died....ugh this is the worst day of my life". They need to spend a day in a 3rd world country. Would do them a big favor to gain some depth as a human being. I don't know about other guys but a women isn't just a sex object for me. I can't just have sex and forget about her personality. If she's dumb it brings my perception of her attractiveness down. I don't even think about it. Other dude's are like "she's so hot you're crazy" and I fail to understand so I think it has to do with the personality aspect factoring into it.

Back