Reverse Cuckold? (White bull)

if you really want to find someone for her maybe you should show her off.. I hope I get to experience a pretty black babe someday. I wish I was the kind of guy that was okay with casual.
She has found a bunch on Whisper in the past, but they have been losers. She wants someone with a personality, not a fuckboy. I want her to have a regular relationship with him (better yet with a female also). In fact, she may be only 20 but prefers men 40+.

She has found a bunch on Whisper in the past, but they have been losers. She wants someone with a personality, not a fuckboy. I want her to have a regular relationship with him (better yet with a female also). In fact, she may be only 20 but prefers men 40+.
I'm 33, but I'm also on the other end of the country so hey.. still would be nice to see her :p

Dick is big buddy
I meant she looks tiny because your hand on her ass makes her look tiny. I'm sure she'd look just as small if not smaller with my hands.. I mean they are over 8 inches long lol. Stretched out sideways my hand is over 10.5 inches from tip of thumb to tip of pinky... yeah I'm a big dude with big hands... among other things :p (I'm 6'10)

So I know this site is mostly about black bulls and sissy white guys that love it... but what about the other side of things? What about the beautiful ebony babes that crave big white cock (yes they do exist I happen to have one :p... cock that is) or even white babies? I have found a few videos of ebony women cuckolding their men, but finding forums or anything suited to the subject is pretty much impossible.
Blasphemy!!! ......... i'm jk. :)

Last edited:
lol. i sure did. I fixed it. Thank u. :)
I hope someone gives you a spanking for it :p hmm, now there's a thought right before bed.. How I look forward to the day that I find my first pet girl and get to play with and discipline her. I just wish she'd make herself known already, I definitely could use her.

I hope someone gives you a spanking for it :p hmm, now there's a thought right before bed.. How I look forward to the day that I find my first pet girl and get to play with and discipline her. I just wish she'd make herself known already, I definitely could use her.
and here I am TRYING to be spanked, used, disciplined and someones pet!

I think somehow it added your message into what you quoted and I didn't see what you said till just now.. I will say you definitely look like you have a fuckable ass.. I'd definitely love to see more of you. While you are too far away for anything to actually happen, I'd definitely be open to talking and exploring kinks if you'd like.. who knows maybe some good online fun could come out of it.

Cuckolding isnt just black bulls, white husbands and white wives. Im white, my husband is half black and half Mexican. I have had 4 black, 1asian, 5hispanic and 2 white boyfriends. Ive hooked up with a couple random white, black, hispanic and even an indian guy. I love black men but im a white slut for any good dick lol :mstickle:

I agree with you that cuckolding not just black guys with white women. It’s about a wife (yes the ladies are the ones that get final approval) enjoying forbidden fruit. For most of us that is a black man. However not all. In the past I have set up a Jewish lady with and Arab (Lebanese) man, three Arab ladies (not all at the same time it’s a total number) with Jewish men. One of these ladies I also set up with a black man, another I set up in a two week long “Pleasure Marriage” with five white men I know from a social group (they are all members of a soft ball team that is made up of either single or divorced men that are V Safe) kind of a reverse haram This was not a gang bang. There were rules. Only one guy at a time. There was social time for visits to the beach, museums, art galleries excetra. Also all guy got equal time and opportunity with her.

In our poly Family group, we have two Black Masters with white Wives, and they both have live-in Black lovers......both Black Mistresses are Dominant over the white Wives, and serve them just as we husbands serve our Black Masters.....as far as white bulls though, we have not run into that.....at least, not yet.....but who knows what the future might bring???

I've met someone on here who is white and married to a black woman....He of course inquired about her past black lovers and has now convinced her she should feel that love making again ..someone touching her deeper again.....She has hooked up with a much younger black guy from her work place and is seeing him regularly he goes deeper and is great in bed.....he believes that only a black man can really give her the lovemaking she needs.

Back