Reverse Cuckold? (White bull)

Her man thought it was better to be in jail than her so she started fucking me while he was in and continued to fuck me after he got out. She tied him up and made him watch a couple of times. Moral of the story. Dont fuck with a black Mississippi queen.
lol.. I was born and partially raised in MS. Lived in D'Ibberville.

I have a black little cum slut too!! She's sexy as hell and lets me do anything to her. When I come home my wife fucks me soo good. Its awesome when weve both been out fucking our other person then we come home and fuck each other!!!
I agree!! Its the most beautiful thing to do.

Love to find a white bull for my Black wife, maybe once a month. However, her holes are small, so a huge cock won't be necessary. She always fucks bareback, and loves her ass fucked as well.

We have found plenty of bulls, but once they find out sh

My wife is black and I am white. We have problems finding white bulls for her because once they find out she's black they disappear. She is small and therefore all her holes are small so she does not require a big cock. She has been knocked up before. She fucks bareback and loves anal as well. We'd also like to find a girl for her.

My wife is black and I am white. We have problems finding white bulls for her because once they find out she's black they disappear. She is small and therefore all her holes are small so she does not require a big cock. She has been knocked up before. She fucks bareback and loves anal as well. We'd also like to find a girl for her.
if you really want to find someone for her maybe you should show her off.. I hope I get to experience a pretty black babe someday. I wish I was the kind of guy that was okay with casual.

So I know this site is mostly about black bulls and sissy white guys that love it... but what about the other side of things? What about the beautiful ebony babes that crave big white cock (yes they do exist I happen to have one :p... cock that is) or even white babies? I have found a few videos of ebony women cuckolding their men, but finding forums or anything suited to the subject is pretty much impossible.
I want to be your friend now
Cuckolding isnt just black bulls, white husbands and white wives. Im white, my husband is half black and half Mexican. I have had 4 black, 1asian, 5hispanic and 2 white boyfriends. Ive hooked up with a couple random white, black, hispanic and even an indian guy. I love black men but im a white slut for any good dick lol :mstickle:

Cuckolding isnt just black bulls, white husbands and white wives. Im white, my husband is half black and half Mexican. I have had 4 black, 1asian, 5hispanic and 2 white boyfriends. Ive hooked up with a couple random white, black, hispanic and even an indian guy. I love black men but im a white slut for any good dick lol :mstickle:

I want to be next

Back