Revenge is a dish served cold

syscom3

Male
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Just what the title says. Let's hear about your acts of revenge. On a cheating spouse, a bull who doesn't know his boundaries. A cuck that does not listen. Whatever. If its physical violence, we don't need to hear about it.

I was inspired to post this from a thread I read in another group. A husband was wondering about his wife texting at odd hours. She fell asleep one evening and her husband picked up her phone and got into it before the security features kicked in. He read her texts and looked at her pictures of her cheating on him. One text was telling her the address of the motel they were going to meet at. So he texted back and told him (paraphrasing) "fuck my ass good and long.". This guy was none the wiser so he did just that. After the meet up, he was laughing silently when his wife came home and was in obvious pain. Pain bad enough that she was off work for several days. And to his knowledge, they never met up again. LOL

A few years ago I was having my vette serviced, and the service shop parked my repaired car in the parking lot, just outside the front door. A smart ass new customer arrived and decided to park his car between my vette and the other car on the driver's side rather than park on the side of the service shop ... I mean there was not even enough room for me to walk between the cars, much less open my car door to get in. Well, for one thing, I do NOT like cars parking near my cars, period ... and usually pick a parking spot away from the front of the stores. Secondly, it was parked in the area where the handicapped use when they park, and Worst of ALL it was ridiculously close, and I'm sure the owner had to use great care even to park next to my car and got a bit of a laugh at the predicament he put me in.
So, I did what any classic vette owner would do in this case ... I whipped out my case knife, stuck a nice hole into the valve stem of his passenger rear tire, then put my nice case knife away, opened my passenger side door, crawled across the passenger bucket and console, slowly backed out, and went on my way.
That was my REVENGE .... and I'd do it again if it happened.

pic_REVENGE.jpg

Back