Reparations!

(...) take any woman that loves BBC or sex in general and ask her during the heat of the moment and then we are there to please and be used.
My experience too. When in a moment of "good heat" most ladies are carried away up to a point of no place for any kind of reasoning anymore. That`s why we (men) have to act with discernment and good guidance when we are in such a setting with a woman!
That's been my experiences with the ladies. They say NO until the orgasms start hitting them, then they don't want you to stop until you've rewarded them with a nice, warm, creampie. :)
Mac, from most of your other posts i can see you are a decent guy, so i`m suspecting this is not a public appeal for *******, is it? :confused: ...because someone could read your statement as something it most probably isn`t. ;)

Mac, from most of your other posts i can see you are a decent guy, so i`m suspecting this is not a public appeal for *******, is it?
My track record of comments regarding ******* stands clear, I think. I would never suggest "*******" either as fulfilling a fantasy roll-play, or, in actuality for sure. If a woman doesn't wish to begin sex by saying no, then no means no to me. If a woman, however, says no to intercourse, but is kewl with oral sex, I've never had a problem proceeding to the next step after giving them a few orgasms with 'my talented tongue' (my wife's words, by the way). Women reserve the right to change their minds, and when no turns to yes, I'm not going to debate her over her sudden change of mind. ;)

ps ... oh, and thank you for the compliment regarding many of my other postings; common sense and logic are my primary preferences. But, I love adding some humor when appropriate.

Last edited:
I am a total believer in Reparations, but it goes way beyond handing over the white female to a Black Master. The Black Master has taken her from us anyway. Many people will disagree with me, but I believe that Reparations must be harsh, making the white race an underclass, making us experience full repentance through economic forfeiture and a heavy dose of servitude.

I am a total believer in Reparations, but it goes way beyond handing over the white female to a Black Master. The Black Master has taken her from us anyway. Many people will disagree with me, but I believe that Reparations must be harsh, making the white race an underclass, making us experience full repentance through economic forfeiture and a heavy dose of servitude.
Totally agree.

At the very least, I feel we should not just offer our wives to black men, but to encourage and do everything we can to make that happen, as often as as possible.

I will be honored for my gorgeous wife to become a complete whore just to pleasure black men. To make them cum as much as she's able to do, and to make sure she's doing her part to give all of herself. It's the least she can do!

I'd love to put her in a collar like this, and let several black men take all their frustrations out on her.

View attachment 972913 View attachment 972914
Lack of women could stand his destructive performance. She must have strong butt, leg and arm muscles.

At the very least, I feel we should not just offer our wives to black men, but to encourage and do everything we can to make that happen, as often as as possible.

I will be honored for my gorgeous wife to become a complete whore just to pleasure black men. To make them cum as much as she's able to do, and to make sure she's doing her part to give all of herself. It's the least she can do!

I'd love to put her in a collar like this, and let several black men take all their frustrations out on her.

Very progressive post

Stay there and don't move. Let him use your body for his pleasure, whore.

View attachment 972916 View attachment 972917
I love this one as I have been in the position many times probably making a similar face. You start off trying to be in the doggy position and then the thrusting becomes too much and you collapse but that doesn't even slow it down so all you can do is hold on for the ride.

And offer yourself out for them to use also...

Aside from the eroticism of interracial sex, one of the things that got me into this lifestyle was a sense of guilt. Guilt at my white privilege, guilt at the fact that my great-grandfather was a plantation owner and guilt that as a whiteboy I was not providing my wife with the sex she deserved.

I am glad that I was able to persuade my wife and my ******* into the Black Only lifestyle and I am glad that I have been anally penetrated by Black men, despite my not being gay. As a white male these things were the least I could do.
Yes, I totally get this. Feelings of white guilt on some level help to fuel this fetish that we have. The idea that we wronged black folks years ago and now we're paying for it by knowing that they have huge cocks and completely destroy our women sexually is a huge turn on. But now it's starting to morph even further beyond watching them destroy our women's pussies, now it's about them demoralizing us white men sexually by making us suck their huge cocks and possibly even get fucked by them ourselves. I didn't used to have that desire but now more and more I feel myself wanting to pay the ultimate reparations by having myself being completely owned and dominated by a black master. I know that many of us here probably harbor the same desire.

I love the idea, but realistically you are not going to get Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Trump, the Bilderbergers, the Rothschilds, and all other billionaires, multi millionaires, those that go to Davos, Switzerland regularly or those that dwell in Astana, Kazakhstan to agree to do this and become impoverished overnight by slitting their own throats.

Last edited:
Back