Reparations!

I knew a guy, we fucked pretty often for several months. He really got off on race play. I'm from North Carolina and it absolutely drove to beast mode when ever I called him a "dirty ni**er" and that my great grand dad owned his great grand pappy and beat the ******* out of him while he bedded his great grand ma. The way he fucked would be considered ******* if I wasn't willingly consenting to be punished by his huge black cock. By the time we were done, my body would be purple with his hand prints on my ass, thighs, tits, and throat. My pussy, ass, and jaw would be sore and coated with cum. His words to me still echo in my ears.
Fuck you, you fuckin white hoe
I'm gonna breed the white out of you
Your grand daddy is llooking at you from hell and crying, seeing his grand baby fuckin a ni**er
Cum on bitch, cum all over this dick, this sweet pussy belongs to ni**as now
Im gonna fuck a ni**a baby right into your womb
Go ahead, call me a ni**er again, I'll fuckin ******* you to death
After Im done with you, Im gonna drop yo white ass right in the middle of the hood so my ni**as can ******* you too
Now its yo turn to be a slave for the black man
Im gonna pimp yo white cracker ass out just so you can have a whole gang of ni**a trick babies
Awww yeah, you feel that? All my hot fuckin cum all up inside you? Hold still bitch, I aint done with you yet
Say it bitch, scream it out loud, you want some black ass ni**a babies. Scream it so loud the neighbors hear you
Mmmm mmm, look at you. All used up but wanting more. Beg me to call my ni**as to come over and gang fuck your fucking dumb white hoe pussy.
Call me a ni**ervagain so I can slap the ******* outta yo ass and titties while I throat fuck you
How you gonna explain to your KKK daddy that you got knocked up by a dirty ni**a? Bet that cracker asshole gonna have a massive heart attack when he see a black ass baby sucking on yo tits
Now thats the stuff we like to read about.

I don't know anything about reparations but growing up in the south of the 60's I distinctly remember the signs of segregation; white and black water fountains, rest rooms, seating and the like. I know right from wrong and it broke my heart the way some would treat Blacks as second class citizens. I've never been an activist, I wasn't raised wealthy, so I never really had anything to give, except myself. I discovered the physical interaction with the Blacks I met gave me a sense of justification and satisfaction, a pay back if you will for all the injustices they had suffered. I admit to an intense attraction to Blacks at a young age, and the attention I gave and got throughout high school shaped my future. Maybe my motives were selfish, reveling in the sexual passion and satisfaction that were shared. But I gave myself to show they were to be favored, not demeaned. I gave them all of me.

I don't know anything about reparations but growing up in the south of the 60's I distinctly remember the signs of segregation; white and black water fountains, rest rooms, seating and the like. I know right from wrong and it broke my heart the way some would treat Blacks as second class citizens. I've never been an activist, I wasn't raised wealthy, so I never really had anything to give, except myself. I discovered the physical interaction with the Blacks I met gave me a sense of justification and satisfaction, a pay back if you will for all the injustices they had suffered. I admit to an intense attraction to Blacks at a young age, and the attention I gave and got throughout high school shaped my future. Maybe my motives were selfish, reveling in the sexual passion and satisfaction that were shared. But I gave myself to show they were to be favored, not demeaned. I gave them all of me.

The world needs a lot more women like you. It'd be nice if I knew a girl as selfless like you when and where I grew up in Canada.

Yes make lady pay is there any other white CDs and Northern California that love big black cock text <Phone Number Removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if one were to forget slavery, look at the 21st century racism around us that keeps black guys like me down, as well as all of the very recent shootings of innocent black guys on the roads by cops these days? http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/22/us/charlotte-protests/index.html
Reparations are needed!

Sexual reparations are the most important form of reparations because they are primal. Imagine, every beautiful white princess has benefited from our system of systemic racism and privileged. When she is spread eagle before a big Black Man, her white legs in the air, her pink pussy open for conquest and breeding. She is saying to all of history: this is justice and equality and I have crushed the white supremacy forever.

Sexual reparations are the most important form of reparations because they are primal. Imagine, every beautiful white princess has benefited from our system of systemic racism and privileged. When she is spread eagle before a big Black Man, her white legs in the air, her pink pussy open for conquest and breeding. She is saying to all of history: this is justice and equality and I have crushed the white supremacy forever.
And to make all things equal armies of white women would seek out black men to call their own to marry, and proudly display their mixed children in public, and if she is loaded she'd spoil her hubby with her wealth so they could spend more time fucking.

And to make all things equal armies of white women would seek out black men to call their own to marry, and proudly display their mixed children in public, and if she is loaded she'd spoil her hubby with her wealth so they could spend more time fucking.
Get a grip of yourself will you. Just get a job and stop wanting to freeload and blame others for your life!

That's right. Just nut in her all day. Pump your cum deep into her. My wife is your whore. I insist.

View attachment 972921
Love this gif. It is so hot and such a hot idea. I know it isn't PC to think as being used in the way discussing but take any woman that loves BBC or sex in general and ask her during the heat of the moment and then we are there to please and be used.

Aside from the eroticism of interracial sex, one of the things that got me into this lifestyle was a sense of guilt. Guilt at my white privilege, guilt at the fact that my great-grandfather was a plantation owner and guilt that as a whiteboy I was not providing my wife with the sex she deserved.

I am glad that I was able to persuade my wife and my ******* into the Black Only lifestyle and I am glad that I have been anally penetrated by Black men, despite my not being gay. As a white male these things were the least I could do.

Back