Reparations!

Check the Stats on black on black murders vs White on Black murders you would be surprised at the amount. I don't consider myself a racist since I judge everyone I react with as a man. If I decide not to like you, I have strong reasons behind my decision not to associate with you. Some people I have chosen not to even get to know have dressed in a manner that might suggest gang relations, or a lifestyle I do not like or care to be around. I have helped people of color all my life and have had some good friendships from this. I even do social work educating parents about what to look for in their children as far a gang activities. No I'm not a cop just someone who knows what gangs can do to young *******. Look up in history about the two opposing factions that was in play during the civil war and how they wanted to deal with the slave issue. It is interesting on the ideas that were put forth at that time. Also look back after the Civil War and see which party controlled the south and what they brought to the plate. I think that if a woman want to fuck BBC it should be her decision to or not to, as far as it being pay back for transgressions against the black race is pure hooey in my book.

Again I do not disagree with you. There is a significant amount of black on black crime that goes underreported. Because racism is not extinct, the media loves to milk every drop out of it to have people watch their news, sell their newspapers if anyone still buys them and so forth. However, for which party wanted to maintain slavery, I will mention facts that seems to be forgotten these days (as proof look at: http://frederickdouglassrepublican.com/did-you-know/ and also Hillary's America):

1) In 1857, a Democratically controlled Supreme Court delivered the Dred Scott decision, declaring that blacks were not persons or citizens but instead were property and therefore had no rights.

2) The 13th Amendment to abolish slavery was voted for by 100% of the Republicans in congress and by 23% of the Democrats in congress. Therefore, it is ironic for blacks support the Democratic Party with their votes.

3) Not one Democrat either in the House or the Senate voted for the 14th amendment declaring that former slaves were full citizens of the state in which they lived and were therefore entitled to all the rights and privileges of any other citizen in that state.

4) In 1866 Democrats formed the Ku Klux Klan to pave the way for Democrats to regain control in the elections.

5) In the 19th century, Democrats prevented Black Americans from going to public school.

6) In the 20th and 21st century Democrats prevented Black Americans trapped in failing schools from choosing a better school. In fact Democrats voted against the bill by 99%.

7) In Hillary's America it mentions how Planned Parenthood was formed to exterminate blacks through abortion and how it had backing of the Democrats.

I think all of the aforementioned points speaks for themselves to anyone who wish to examine them.

Again I do not disagree with you. There is a significant amount of black on black crime that goes underreported. Because racism is not extinct, the media loves to milk every drop out of it to have people watch their news, sell their newspapers if anyone still buys them and so forth. However, for which party wanted to maintain slavery, I will mention facts that seems to be forgotten these days (as proof look at: http://frederickdouglassrepublican.com/did-you-know/ and also Hillary's America):

1) In 1857, a Democratically controlled Supreme Court delivered the Dred Scott decision, declaring that blacks were not persons or citizens but instead were property and therefore had no rights.

2) The 13th Amendment to abolish slavery was voted for by 100% of the Republicans in congress and by 23% of the Democrats in congress. Therefore, it is ironic for blacks support the Democratic Party with their votes.

3) Not one Democrat either in the House or the Senate voted for the 14th amendment declaring that former slaves were full citizens of the state in which they lived and were therefore entitled to all the rights and privileges of any other citizen in that state.

4) In 1866 Democrats formed the Ku Klux Klan to pave the way for Democrats to regain control in the elections.

5) In the 19th century, Democrats prevented Black Americans from going to public school.

6) In the 20th and 21st century Democrats prevented Black Americans trapped in failing schools from choosing a better school. In fact Democrats voted against the bill by 99%.

7) In Hillary's America it mentions how Planned Parenthood was formed to exterminate blacks through abortion and how it had backing of the Democrats.

I think all of the aforementioned points speaks for themselves to anyone who wish to examine them.

Let's go one further Hillary stated that she looked up to Margaret Sanger as a person she admired. This is the woman who started Planned Parenthood (which is mostly in communities of color) and the really horrible Eugenics. As much as two maybe three years ago a large number of women of color got money from the state of North Carolina for their ****** sterilization. (Dem. control of state legislature).
The point I was making about the Civil War was two factions, one wanted to free the slaves and send the back to Africa. This is when Liberia was formed. The other faction wanted to free them and let them stay in the states. As you can see from the results the emancipation faction won of which Lincoln was with.
Several other points can be made when LBJ passed his civil rights bills it was the Republicans who overwhelmingly voted for them. The southern Dem. faction fought against it.
On last point I want to make is the last state to have ****** busing to break the segregation of schools was none other that JFK's state of Mass.

Let's go one further Hillary stated that she looked up to Margaret Sanger as a person she admired. This is the woman who started Planned Parenthood (which is mostly in communities of color) and the really horrible Eugenics. As much as two maybe three years ago a large number of women of color got money from the state of North Carolina for their ****** sterilization. (Dem. control of state legislature).
The point I was making about the Civil War was two factions, one wanted to free the slaves and send the back to Africa. This is when Liberia was formed. The other faction wanted to free them and let them stay in the states. As you can see from the results the emancipation faction won of which Lincoln was with.
Several other points can be made when LBJ passed his civil rights bills it was the Republicans who overwhelmingly voted for them. The southern Dem. faction fought against it.
On last point I want to make is the last state to have ****** busing to break the segregation of schools was none other that JFK's state of Mass.

You are making excellent points and through their actions the Republicans appear to be the secret heroes of black people over the years. But through whatever kind of arrangement the Democrats have with certain organizations, they cast their support to them instead. It's hard to fight against these aforementioned facts we cited. Too bad they will fall on blind eyes that won't take the appropriate action.

Last edited:
You are taking the fun out of this with all the bullshit.this is not a bitching post,

You are right this is not a bitching post, but the title is that of reparations and how blacks were robbed over the years and those who perpetrated these acts. You sadly exemplify how I am correct with how my words and that of dilligaf696989 is falling on blind eyes, but if you choose disregard what we said and have fun and watch this instead where a black guy out there is getting his reparations....

cs24-jpg.981899

You are right this is not a bitching post, but the title is that of reparations and how blacks were robbed over the years and those who perpetrated these acts. You sadly exemplify how I am correct with how my words and that of dilligaf696989 is falling on blind eyes, but if you choose disregard what we said and have fun and watch this instead where a black guy out there is getting his reparations....

cs24-jpg.981899
I do like seeing that,I like seeing my girl do that,that's why I am here,at a interracial fuck site,you should not come to this site if it bothers you.

I do like seeing that,I like seeing my girl do that,that's why I am here,at a interracial fuck site,you should not come to this site if it bothers you.

It doesn't bother me, it's why we are all here. It's just sometimes it's nice to have a little bit of depth and focus on things like what this particular thread on reparations should be about or at least touch on once in awhile that affects black guys like me and others on this site too.

I agree at your second point johnc1234. In my area lots of white women prefer white guys so I'm on here desiring american women that prefer black guys or any area I can find where I could find a single bisexual big titted white woman to want me long term. That's my underlying goal, but until it's achieved I'll comment on issues that move me.

I have enjoyed the exchange with STIFFBBC he is willing to exchange ideas and express them in a intelligent way. I hope you find the woman you desire. Hopefully we will be able to exchange ideas about other things in the future. No I'm not leaving just putting this to rest.

Thanks dilligaf696989. I too enjoyed our conversation and your kind words that I have not heard since school days on a report card. I hope we can correspond further and touch on what we spoke of and perhaps other topics in the future while I am still on this site as good local women are as equally illusive to me as a grand prize winning lottery ticket.

cs24-jpg.981899
These are not women making reparations for perceived wrongs... These are women who have been freed to enjoy men as they desire. That they desire black men is due to those men's prowess as men and their ability to recognize the needs the women have and especially their desire to enjoy sexual pleasures that was denied to them. They are free now to seek out and enjoy Black men as they desire.

These are not women making reparations for perceived wrongs... These are women who have been freed to enjoy men as they desire. That they desire black men is due to those men's prowess as men and their ability to recognize the needs the women have and especially their desire to enjoy sexual pleasures that was denied to them. They are free now to seek out and enjoy Black men as they desire.

I don't deny that women have urges to be with a black guy because of our ability to sexually satisfy them, and as a black guy I'm very glad for that even though they tend to live far away. But again this thread is about reparations owed to black guys. So a white woman sexually seeking out a black guy is perceived to at the very least on this thread is to pay her reparations to the cause.

Back