Reparations!

Black men don't need reparations. Def not in the sack. They own the sack. Own the pussy. White boys are the ones who need reparations. Because when black guys are around, say at a dance club, all the white boys all go home and ******* their chicken.
I've been at a club and watched a really pretty petite girl basically picked up by a black man on the dancefloor. I was watching their dancing get more and more intimate, then I saw about three more white guys like me watching slack-jawed. I knew that all four of us were going to be masturbating to those memories that evening.

I've been at a club and watched a really pretty petite girl basically picked up by a black man on the dancefloor. I was watching their dancing get more and more intimate, then I saw about three more white guys like me watching slack-jawed. I knew that all four of us were going to be masturbating to those memories that evening.
Only one thing worse/better than watching that girl picked up is if she came with you.

I've felt I owe my body as payment to any BBC that wants to take a mature white wife. I have a couple polls to help me know what to expect. Please help. They are here.

At the very least, I feel we should not just offer our wives to black men, but to encourage and do everything we can to make that happen, as often as as possible.

I will be honored for my gorgeous wife to become a complete whore just to pleasure black men. To make them cum as much as she's able to do, and to make sure she's doing her part to give all of herself. It's the least she can do!

I'd love to put her in a collar like this, and let several black men take all their frustrations out on her.

View attachment 972913 View attachment 972914
Your a good man!! I would love to be used this way. We deserve it!!

where was this at? I try to find Interracial encouraging clubs to visit when out of town.

Why don't you start with the Black African Chiefs who sold to the Arab slave traders who sold to different nations who sold to the people in the US. What do you propose to the Black slave owners in the US at the time, what do you propose to the Native Americans who owned slaves. If you want payback go to the source.
Too many people are unaware just how many African slaves were actually sold by their own chiefs. Not that the chiefs were making a lot of money by doing so but part of their tradition. And while not so many there were white slaves being sold in North African markets. Often captured from the South Coast of England by Barbary pirates. Slavery is evil but has been present throughout much of human history not just 18th and 19th century America and Europe.

Back