Reparations!

All those juicy white girls wanting to prove they are not racist. Easy pickings lol. Proud to be part of a "progressive" school and I am sure there can be plenty of black cock ready to help them prove their openness to other races.
Being "woke" is the hot trendy thing for white girls and there's no greater wokeness than showing off your black boyfriend on tiktok. Plenty other white girls who deep down have racist pasts may try to escape cancel culture by showing off their willingness to embrace interracial sexuality.

Sexual reparations are the most important form of reparations because they are primal. Imagine, every beautiful white princess has benefited from our system of systemic racism and privileged. When she is spread eagle before a big Black Man, her white legs in the air, her pink pussy open for conquest and breeding. She is saying to all of history: this is justice and equality and I have crushed the white supremacy forever.
i totaly agree, especially since it often allows the person of color to release their anger with someone who will let them do so without judgment.

Stop talking about reparations. Every time you do, we take another step backwards. Reparations my ass. The only thing keeping you down, stiffbbc, is yourself and your racism. Stop blaming the entire white population for the actions of an evil police officer. My god, these ideas I read, at first were laughable, but now I'm generally concerned. Hate speech, is the talk of losers.
You make lots of common sense.

Which is why rough sex is best for this kind of payback. As well as the white girls getting fucked, they should be totally subjugated. Anger and semen both released.
Hatefucking and grunge fucking are some of the most intense types of sex and what should be used on white bitches willing to give up that pussy for equality. For every 1 giving it it up to the black man there are 3 that should be joining in so the one has to make up for the other 3, with intensity.

Hatefucking and grunge fucking are some of the most intense types of sex and what should be used on white bitches willing to give up that pussy for equality. For every 1 giving it it up to the black man there are 3 that should be joining in so the one has to make up for the other 3, with intensity.
White women had NOTHING to do with slavery , so why take it out on them?

Maybe not all, but most. Look at the most recent killings of black guys in the USA. They were not thugs from the information I heard thus far.
And you dont think that doesnt happen to Whites as well as Asians and Hispanics. It does and in fact it has occurred as a higher percentage, but no one is rioting for them.

Let's go one further Hillary stated that she looked up to Margaret Sanger as a person she admired. This is the woman who started Planned Parenthood (which is mostly in communities of color) and the really horrible Eugenics. As much as two maybe three years ago a large number of women of color got money from the state of North Carolina for their ****** sterilization. (Dem. control of state legislature).
The point I was making about the Civil War was two factions, one wanted to free the slaves and send the back to Africa. This is when Liberia was formed. The other faction wanted to free them and let them stay in the states. As you can see from the results the emancipation faction won of which Lincoln was with.
Several other points can be made when LBJ passed his civil rights bills it was the Republicans who overwhelmingly voted for them. The southern Dem. faction fought against it.
On last point I want to make is the last state to have ****** busing to break the segregation of schools was none other that JFK's state of Mass.
And it is commonly known and attested to by members of LBJs staff that he openly bragged that his bills "Will have N---------- voting democrat for years" LBJ is tied for "worst ever" president. His "Great Society" program has done trmendous harm to this country and in particular to minorities.

I know that this idea of Reparation is controversial- I just think that its super interesting. The urge that us (as white people) have to be submissive, to be subservient to black men. Whether its guilt, or just a natural sexual submission to the Alpha Male or perhaps a combination of the two.. Whatever the reason, it is a real phenomenon and is worth trying to understand. I have a fantasy of being a bitch to a gang of black men in prison. Where does that come from??
On other sites such as "Fet Life" there are many people into opposite race play. Blacks who roleplay, as slave wanting to be treated as slaves, degrded, humiliated whipped, beaten, ****** sex and submission, and whites who want to play master.
Their is a fine line between what we consider fantasy/roleplay etc and racism, from either point of view.

Obviously there are white males on this site who want to be sissies, subservient, and a live the real cuckhold lifestyle. There are also those with a masochistic streak who want to see women humiliated and or punished... If thats what floats your boat, go for it. As long as everyone agrees.

Some, like us, lived the Swinger, now apparently called the Stag/Vixen lifestyle. We shared each other with other partners, white, black and in her case other females. I enjoyed watching her getting banged by anything with a cock, or a strap-on for that matter!!
Little green aliens with big dicks would have been cool...
Non sissy/cuckhold males might like to share their woman or fuck a black pussy themselves. But are not into the sissy, cuckhold, or superior male bullshit, so please keep it to yourself, and stop insisting we all share your kink.

Only a few decades ago decades ago, interracial sex would have gotten a black man lynched and the white women branded, or gutted like a fish. The fact that this is no longer the case shows that despite the opinion of many, that our culture has indeed evolved.

For any race, white, black, or other to profess superiority over another race knocks that progress back immeasurably.

So if you want to play submissive,sissy, cuckhold etc, that is your right. But don't throw every man willing to share his wife into the same group.

I see that you are trying to make amends but committing other crimes does not erase the mistakes of the past. If such women willfully volunteered to commit themselves to form individual groups of bisexual harems such that each harem is devoted to one Black male for life (never to be shared with other men) until his death where the women would have lesbian sex together exclusively for his entertainment that would be a better arrangement. 🤗 :love:👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩(y)
🤣🤣🤣🤣 How stupid and idiotic! Smh.

And you dont think that doesnt happen to Whites as well as Asians and Hispanics. It does and in fact it has occurred as a higher percentage, but no one is rioting for them.
Higher Percentage WHAT? bill you need to STOP! Blacks are Rioting for way more reasons then just young Blackmen being killed! and our cause out weighs the reason more than any other nationality! Sorry that you dont realize it! We( Blacks) just need to find a more Positive & Constructive way to fight the Evil, racism & bigotry being bought upon us! Similiar to the way that Martin Luther King did! But look what price he had to pay for his people! His Life!!!!!! ✌✊

Back