Reparations!

My boyfriend, he's black, he often tells me that I'm my body, all my white holes are the property of all the black guys. It's a reparation. And I must always know it. I should never refuse to serve black guys. This should be for me law.
My fiance willingly gave her body to all black men to use. I was proud of her when she did because she sat me down and she said that since I had her try her first it felt like that's what she should be doing. She asked if I would be OK with her decision and if I didn't want her to she wouldn't do it.
I told her I broke up with a girl for not showing a friend of mine her tits, that I was absolutely fine with her decision.
She said it means a couple of things will change like black guys will always come before me sexually as in if I was fuckin her and someone called and wanted to fuck she would make me stop.
I said that was OK with me.
She then said it means that I don't get her ass anymore. She wanted something to be just for them. I said that was so hot. You can call it reparations or whatever I really don't care what it's called as long as my girl has a pussy full of black cock a couple times a week minimum call it whatever

My boyfriend, he's black, he often tells me that I'm my body, all my white holes are the property of all the black guys. It's a reparation. And I must always know it. I should never refuse to serve black guys. This should be for me law.
that's dedication. is it in your home with your boyfriend's friends or with guys out in public, too?

My fiance willingly gave her body to all black men to use. I was proud of her when she did because she sat me down and she said that since I had her try her first it felt like that's what she should be doing. She asked if I would be OK with her decision and if I didn't want her to she wouldn't do it.
I told her I broke up with a girl for not showing a friend of mine her tits, that I was absolutely fine with her decision.
She said it means a couple of things will change like black guys will always come before me sexually as in if I was fuckin her and someone called and wanted to fuck she would make me stop.
She then said it means that I don't get her ass anymore. She wanted something to be just for them. I said that was so hot. You can call it reparations or whatever I really don't care what it's called as long as my girl has a pussy full of black cock a couple times a week minimum call it whatever
a couple of times a week? lol that should be a minimum for your fiancee ;) sounds like dedication to taking care of their needs

I do not know what-it. My situation is clear and simple. My boyfriend is black.

Reparations? In America the civil war gave all the reparations needed in thousands of dead young men. On this thread it is not reparations in any way, What is it? Sexual fantasies, lust and humiliation out of control. If your really a white woman who will give it away to any black men that comes along, that act certainly is not reparations it is a slut being a slut and a cuckold who lets every sick thought he has be dumped upon his wife or girlfriend.

Sounds like you two have developed a solid, open, honest relationship. Good for you!

Reparations? In America the civil war gave all the reparations needed in thousands of dead young men. On this thread it is not reparations in any way, What is it? Sexual fantasies, lust and humiliation out of control. If your really a white woman who will give it away to any black men that comes along, that act certainly is not reparations it is a slut being a slut and a cuckold who lets every sick thought he has be dumped upon his wife or girlfriend.
Lol some women are just whores period

To me people don't use common sense and are sick, fantasy driving. Reparations as a topic and movement has to be the most foolish and counterproductive action to racism there is. If anyone thinks that the normal white males and females are going to accept it, they are naïve and don't respect themselves.

At the very least, I feel we should not just offer our wives to black men, but to encourage and do everything we can to make that happen, as often as as possible.

I will be honored for my gorgeous wife to become a complete whore just to pleasure black men. To make them cum as much as she's able to do, and to make sure she's doing her part to give all of herself. It's the least she can do!

I'd love to put her in a collar like this, and let several black men take all their frustrations out on her.

View attachment 972913View attachment 972914
Mmmnmm

To me people don't use common sense and are sick, fantasy driving. Reparations as a topic and movement has to be the most foolish and counterproductive action to racism there is. If anyone thinks that the normal white males and females are going to accept it, they are naïve and don't respect themselves.
It's all just people getting horny. Don't overthink it.

I actually had this discussion with my ex-fiance years ago when we first started dating. Her take was that while she didnt feel she owed anyone anything, she did acknowledge the past and did feel that, if she met and made friends with a struggling young black male working hard to do the right thing , she felt a strange obligation or maybe a compulsion to offer her body to him as a way to make his day a little better because he probably had more stress than she had and plus at that time we hadn't started this lifestyle yet and she hadn't yet realized part of that was her natural desire to fuck other men. While we were in college she met a black guy who fit the bill and came over to her apt to "study". He was struggling to get by and stay in school and I always suspected she fucked him though she never admitted it. Boy how nice it would have been to see her young 24 year old body and pussy taken by him then.

At the very least, I feel we should not just offer our wives to black men, but to encourage and do everything we can to make that happen, as often as as possible.

I will be honored for my gorgeous wife to become a complete whore just to pleasure black men. To make them cum as much as she's able to do, and to make sure she's doing her part to give all of herself. It's the least she can do!

I'd love to put her in a collar like this, and let several black men take all their frustrations out on her.

View attachment 972913 View attachment 972914
Nice that you are honest about what you feel and want...

View attachment 972913 View attachment 972914
"I will be" "I'd love to" ........From your language, I'm guessing your wife does not share your sentiments?

The only people that should get reparations TODAY is the native americans. They have gotten nothing but degraded for hundreds of years TILL THIS DAY. They are the only race referred in THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE as savages. Alot of presidents were all for their slaughter. They are put on reservations and if you didnt know, one native must remain on that land or that land reverts back to the US government. They were bred out, enslaved, slaughtered in numbers MUCH MUCH higher than the holocaust victims, ****** to convert to english and christianity, men were ****** sterilized, had their names removed and all traces of their historic relics destroyed. The nazis were inspired (this is a fact) by the us gov's genocide of the natives, they copied almost every single thing our gov did in their own pursuit to wipe out the jews. Until recently their race wasnt even an option on the census forms, they had to pick white instead so most native American history is lost because nobody can confirm who was what. The gov had hunting parties and put up bounties in every town they could giving rewards to every citizen based on who killed the most natives. They are the only race in existence to nerely be wiped out completely, not just removed from their lands....facing FUCKING EXTINCTiON. They have never been given ANYTHING for what happened to them. How about we all work together to ******* the gov to do something for them, they deserve to be respected and helped anyway thats possible.

When I was a cuck, reparations wasn't a very big discussion. Yes we had heard of it, but it just wasn't a big topic at the time. My wife and I were always willing to serve because we knew we were inferior therefor we owed our superiors.

Back