Reparations

No. All races have went through terrible times. The only people who rightly deserve the reparations and acknowledgement today are the remaining Native Americans, who we butchered and pushed to borderline extinction. We killed more native american women, children, and men than hitler killed jews.... even today nobody talks about it and their voices go unheard.

No. All races have went through terrible times. The only people who rightly deserve the reparations and acknowledgement today are the remaining Native Americans, who we butchered and pushed to borderline extinction. We killed more native american women, children, and men than hitler killed jews.... even today nobody talks about it and their voices go unheard.
What exactly is a Native

Both of which WORKING People paid into, their whole working life!! The Federal Government illegally took Loans from both Funds. Something that was specifically forbidden. The Federal Government Drained both Funds to the Point that they are in now.
CONGRESS. ( Our elected representatives) voted to use the money. Regardless of the questionable nature of the withdrawals , it was done with the approval of Congress. All lawsuits so far have not been successful. The government rarely indicts itself.

What exactly is a Native
In the USA , the Indian Tribes that were here before the Vikings , Irish, and other Europeans arrived. In. Mexico , Aztecs and Mayans amoung other Indian tribes. In Peru and Chile, the Incas and other indian tribes present there

In the USA , the Indian Tribes that were here before the Vikings , Irish, and other Europeans arrived. In. Mexico , Aztecs and Mayans amoung other Indian tribes. In Peru and Chile, the Incas and other indian tribes present there
That would be copper colored indigenous natives

Do we owe Black men reparations for our racist ancestors?
I believe so
.....If you believe so, then by all means, do what you feel is RIGHT in your heart. Here's the way I look at it. We ran our family histories (both sides) back to over 300 years on my dad's side, and back over 200 years on my mom's side. At no point was there ever an indication that our families owned slaves ... never. My dad's side were mostly ALL individual farmers from UK/Ireland. One set were fairly prosperous in leather goods, like shoes, belts, and saddlery. My mom's side were a mixture of farmers, business men, and a couple families that owned a cargo vessel in the 1880's, mostly from Germany & Poland. My grandfather & great grandfather, on my dad's side, owned a small construction company, in the 1920s-1950's and they employed about 40 or so people in a wood manufacturing/sawmills operations; and, some of them were black, but they received a paycheck just like everyone else. One of the black men was a supervisor, and some of his grandkids/families still live not far from us now. And, we had 3 family members (dad's side) that fought for the confederacy in the Civil War; 2 died, and one was never seen again ... assumed dead.
.....So, NO, we don't feel we owe anyone gif_CRAP.gif.

.....If you believe so, then by all means, do what you feel is RIGHT in your heart. Here's the way I look at it. We ran our family histories (both sides) back to over 300 years on my dad's side, and back over 200 years on my mom's side. At no point was there ever an indication that our families owned slaves ... never. My dad's side were mostly ALL individual farmers from UK/Ireland. One set were fairly prosperous in leather goods, like shoes, belts, and saddlery. My mom's side were a mixture of farmers, business men, and a couple families that owned a cargo vessel in the 1880's, mostly from Germany & Poland. My grandfather & great grandfather, on my dad's side, owned a small construction company, in the 1920s-1950's and they employed about 40 or so people in a wood manufacturing/sawmills operations; and, some of them were black, but they received a paycheck just like everyone else. One of the black men was a supervisor, and some of his grandkids/families still live not far from us now. And, we had 3 family members (dad's side) that fought for the confederacy in the Civil War; 2 died, and one was never seen again ... assumed dead.
.....So, NO, we don't feel we owe anyone View attachment 1848876.
The Vikings and Spanish Conquistadores were for the most part explorers as were the French in Canada but for the most part the people from England and the Netherlands were fleeing persecution and might be viewed as refugees from a system of slavery much like the Russian Pesantry. They were drawn to the idea of land ownership since many that were not merchants were farmers in a system where they didn't own the land but worked for the aristocracy. Many did not survive the first few years as in the Jamestown settlement in virginia. It is unfortunate that history is not the important subject in schools that it once was.

Recent archeological discoverys of solutrian spear points in America show a European presence in America as well as the more common Clovis people spear points associated with Asian peoples that migrated to America via Alaskan land bridge. There are other signs of tall, red haired people in the southwest and northwest that match neither the Asians or the Europeans. Archeology has yet to identify these people as the government via the Smithsonian Institute in Washington DC gathers and conceals any and all evidence of these people much as they do any discovered evidence of the Irish or Templars in the USA. Recent discoverys indicate that Viking peoples from Norway have visited much of the east coast of the USA and the ST Lawrence and Great Lakes regions as well

That would be copper colored indigenous natives
Archeology shows that America has been populated by several different peoples throughout history. Most of the people here before the last ice age and subsequent Unger-Drises period were either wiped out or driven down into Texas and Mexico. This is long before either the Mayans or Aztecs. It. Appears that repopulation of America came from both the west and the east coasts and by different groups of peoples. The Cherokee people of Virginia and and the Carolinas are said to have ancient european DNA.

Still more whites on food stamps
Still more "whites". However , in todays multiracial society with mixed interbreeding between races , "blacks" , " whites". Or any other group is becoming more difficult to separate. Even racial distinction by surname is no longer valid. Lots of "black" Murphys. Today. Etc

There were millions of peope in North , South, and Central America before the Spanish arrived. However , history shows many of them died of the diseases brought to America ( for which the natives had no immunilogical defenses ) by Spanish, French,Dutch, English,Irish, and portugeese explorers and traders.

Back