REMINDER, BE SAFE

NorwayNordics

Female
From
Norway
Ladies and Gentlemen, in particular the ladies, make sure you are practicing safe sex. I am telling you this from experience. I'm now pregnant with twins as a student in med school and the ******* is AWOL. You DO NOT want to be in my situation. Abortion isn't an option for me now, but I will manage. All the pleasure in the world isn't worth having children you may not love.
USE A CONDOM! And if you are don't, please make sure everyone has been screened for STDs recently. Be on the pill, never skip a day, or if possible an implant. This is basic high school sex ed stuff, one mistake can really change the course of your life and not for the better.

Have a lovely day y'all!

Ladies and Gentlemen, in particular the ladies, make sure you are practicing safe sex. I am telling you this from experience. I'm now pregnant with twins as a student in med school and the ******* is AWOL. You DO NOT want to be in my situation. Abortion isn't an option for me now, but I will manage. All the pleasure in the world isn't worth having children you may not love.
USE A CONDOM! And if you are don't, please make sure everyone has been screened for STDs recently. Be on the pill, never skip a day, or if possible an implant. This is basic high school sex ed stuff, one mistake can really change the course of your life and not for the better.

Have a lovely day y'all!
Sorry that it happened to you!

Have a lovely day y'all!
I am sure you'll love your children. Don't underestimate the motherly instinct. And I'm very sure your partner will love them too. Remember it's half your DNA in them, just like there is half mine DNA in my *******. But I wholeheartedly agree with you about taking precautions to avoid an unwanted pregnancy.

Back