Hello all the way from Norway!

NorwayNordics

Female
From
Norway
Hi all, I’m here writing to all of you from Norway. I’m a med student. I’m here because I got knocked up with twins by a bull. I have another thread explaining the situation. No it wasn’t planned, and no it’s not as wonderful as some people on the forums make it out to be.

Just want to share good vibes! I will be unresponsive at times so keep that in mind.

Hi all, I’m here writing to all of you from Norway. I’m a med student. I’m here because I got knocked up with twins by a bull. I have another thread explaining the situation. No it wasn’t planned, and no it’s not as wonderful as some people on the forums make it out to be.

Just want to share good vibes! I will be unresponsive at times so keep that in mind.
Oh I'm so happy for you. my pregnancy was not plan for and yes it not all been wonderful but I make do

It happens........and it will be the best gift of your life. Is your Husband/BF still supportive of you?

He thinks they’re his. He’s slowly going to grow understand why I did this, I’m not worried. He doesn’t know as of now I was making love to other men
Every Woman has needs and desires. If he is a good person, he will understand. If not, there are plenty of Men who will gladly be your Cuckold partner.
Are your babies Black?

He’s not exactly a manly man type of guy.
Might be a bit of a cuck. How do I bring it up though? Sit him down and tell him like a teenage girl coming out to her parents?
Yep......he may be a Cuck.

Yes.....just sit him down and calmly explain what happened and why you need sex with other Men.

Welcome to single life, raising 2 k ids alone for the rest of your life. You didn't say if the daddy was black though

Welcome to single life, raising 2 k ids alone for the rest of your life. You didn't say if the daddy was black though
If it does not work out with her guy....she can likely find a worthy Sub Cuckold who will love her anyway....and love being her Cuck Daddy.

I guess you’ll know the result in a few days, I’ll make a post

Apparently inoffensive men tend to be the most dangerous.
In your shoes, I would just disappear and tell him why by e-mail.
And then, prepare for single parenthood - and to be single for life.

Back