Regular Hook Up

Jacksonville NC area/southeastern nc is literally nothing but fakes and flakes. The only true BIG black cocks we e had were from Chicago and up north. Apparently they don't grow them down here! Can't even find someone just for "cum and goes" 😪

Jacksonville NC area/southeastern nc is literally nothing but fakes and flakes. The only true BIG black cocks we e had were from Chicago and up north. Apparently they don't grow them down here! Can't even find someone just for "cum and goes" 😪
We’ll guess who’s coming to Jacksonville in a couple days. Ever had caribbean BBC?

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.mov
    2.9 MB
  • IMG_3479.MP4
    1.9 MB
  • IMG_3467.MP4
    1.9 MB
Yeah but I will be able to travel at some point so I will go to them
You better be super rich if your master plan is to fly to other countrys just to fuck a pussy lol, i swear some of you brothers are on a whole other level lol.

Last edited:
Ive just noticed its sometimes a distance thing here with people, ive also noticed that there are some of us that arent verified who ARE real that arent taken seriously due to not wanted to post pics etc..(even though ppl with the real person tags are JUST as flacky)

Also there seems to be an up tick in people doing the only fans thing

..Oh and kik, yea people seem to want to use that app and ghost

It will happen sweetie. It was years before I had a regular and I've had a few now. My current lover I been with the longest and that over 3yrs and it's nice :bigsmile:

It's BS all around, if you don't meet someone from a regular place such as work, store or a regularly visiting area. You can pack your bags on long turn relationships

Back