Hotwife looking in Las Vegas

Hot Baby

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
A petite, sexy hotwife with a huge appetite for sex is looking for a fit, good looking and hung black guy for regular playdates between 23 to 45 years of age. Would like to meet once or twice a month, as few hours each time. I will make sure that you have a good time and cum several times before you leave :) We are a cuckold couple, the hubby is submissive and is always present to watch and tape. If you are comfortable with more, he would not mind fluffing :)

If you fit the description, DM me here.

Love :lips:

Attachments

• IMG_1705700413 (1).jpg
    IMG_1705700413 (1).jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 492
  • IMG_1705700413.jpg
    IMG_1705700413.jpg
    649.4 KB · Views: 485
A petite, sexy hotwife with a huge appetite for sex is looking for a fit, good looking and hung black guy for regular playdates between 23 to 45 years of age. Would like to meet once or twice a month, as few hours each time. I will make sure that you have a good time and cum several times before you leave :) We are a cuckold couple, the hubby is submissive and is always present to watch and tape. If you are comfortable with more, he would not mind fluffing :)

I’m in Vegas right now for the rest of the week and here each month

Your settings won't allow me to view your profile or send a private message. But I'm exactly who you're looking for. Experienced and well hung bbc bull local to Vegas. Lasting and multicumming, love long pound sessions with hubby fluffing to get and keep me hard to continue using you in front of him.

Add me as a friend and send me a message.

Lol yall been looking forever 🤣

I'm interested. Shoot me a message on kik and we can chat more (Bigten1203)

IMG_1521.JPG

Love the necklace.

Let’s chat, I am in Oceanside

Back