San Diego Hotwife looking

I can’t DM you, maybe change your settings. DM me your contact info and I’ll send that info.

A petite and sexy San Diego hotwife is looking for fun, good looking and fit black guys for ongoing regular fun. No one nightstands and you need to be a black guy, I already have a white guy :) You need to be D&D free as I am and very picky about that. I am married but hubby is either travelling or when at home only likes to watch and tape us, you should be comfortable with that. After we get to know each other, I can host.

If interested and fit my description, please DM me here.
I’m in San Diego and I got what you need?

Attachments

• IMG_1812.jpeg
    IMG_1812.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 46
A petite and sexy San Diego hotwife is looking for fun, good looking and fit black guys for ongoing regular fun. No one nightstands and you need to be a black guy, I already have a white guy :) You need to be D&D free as I am and very picky about that. I am married but hubby is either travelling or when at home only likes to watch and tape us, you should be comfortable with that. After we get to know each other, I can host.

Let’s chat

You look great if you still looking I’m interested

Nice look

Dm me

Hey, I come to San Diego often, I have a place in Chula Vista can host, I graduated from SDSU, no drama not married no *******. I’m 6’5 260lbs disease clean and college educated, looking to have some fun. Text me ‪(626) 784-9821‬ Chris

Hey, I come to San Diego often, I have a place in Chula Vista can host, I graduated from SDSU, no drama not married no *******. I’m 6’5 260lbs disease clean and college educated, looking to have some fun. Text me ‪(626) 784-9821‬ Chris

Attachments

• IMG_2423.jpeg
    IMG_2423.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
Back