San Diego Hotwife looking

Hot Baby

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
A petite and sexy San Diego hotwife is looking for fun, good looking and fit black guys for ongoing regular fun. No one nightstands and you need to be a black guy, I already have a white guy :) You need to be D&D free as I am and very picky about that. I am married but hubby is either travelling or when at home only likes to watch and tape us, you should be comfortable with that. After we get to know each other, I can host.

If interested and fit my description, please DM me here.

Attachments

• IMG_3066.jpg
    IMG_3066.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 748
  • IMG_3028.jpg
    IMG_3028.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 679
  • IMG_3029.jpg
    IMG_3029.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 677
A petite and sexy San Diego hotwife is looking for fun, good looking and fit black guys for ongoing regular fun. No one nightstands and you need to be a black guy, I already have a white guy :) You need to be D&D free as I am and very picky about that. I am married but hubby is either travelling or when at home only likes to watch and tape us, you should be comfortable with that. After we get to know each other, I can host.

How do you feel about out of towners?

Smoking hot body

Message me

Back