Realizing I should have sucked her lovers cock

I know this is after the fact, but I filmed some of my ex-fiancees sex sessions with her regular black bull....I often look at these videos and masturbate. After looking at them after the fact, I realize I really should have offered to both of them to suck his cock...in the video the way his boxers fall down over his ass after she reaches her hand inside there to grab his cock and he pulls them down slowly...
and his long erect cocks springs up, erect when free....its a lost opportunity to show them both (and he was a cool guy) how much I respect his position as her lover and the man who sexually satisfied her more than me.. the one she choose to fill that position in my place. he had everything..cool, laid back, good personality, not over all athletic but ok, and a larger cock than I have...lets say...8.5 to 9 inches.1.PNG

she really liked this guy and had feelings for him..he was a good guy....I didnt feel that way at the time but looking back I should have offered to her and him to fluff him for her..it may have made a difference in to them...

I realize now going forward, if and when i do get into another relationship where the opportunity of a regular bull arises my lady has feelings for, I will step up quicker..

Back