Real or not

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by one4unu69, May 7, 2013.

1. one4unu69

one4unu69 Member

Can someone please tell me if this site is real or not? I've been here for a while now and no one has responded to my replies. I'm not rude to anyone or bad mouthing no one. I'm from Connecticut, and ask all the time if there are people in Connecticut our close. But yet again I get no response. So again I ask is this site real or fake?

2. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    Well, I'm real, but I'm also not where you're looking for. Good luck with your search, though.

3. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    Edited original response. :)

Virginia Knight likes this.
  4. SilenceX

SilenceX New Member

Germany
    1. you have dick on your picture
    2. it's a white dick

What do you expect on a page that's mainly for black men and white women? Hm?

The site is real and the people are real. But they're not signing up to meet someone like you and me. Thats it.

youngcouple4fun420 likes this.
  5. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    You are kind to even give this guy a "response" actually. Should have let him ponder in frustration and figure it out. Besides, there's a section specifically called Real Persons On BlackToWhite, yet he insists on posting in the General Discussion section. Guess people in Connecticut are a bit slow ... :cold:

ThisChocs4U likes this.
  6. SilenceX

SilenceX New Member

Germany
    Yeah, I'm new, too and I'm still kind until I figure out it's wasted energy :) Dump white folks... you know.

7. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    The site is real, even if everybody on it isn't.

There are over 22,000 members of this site and it has a worldwide membership. There isn't a guarantee that somebody will be local to you, and no guarantee that somebody will be interested.

Just because it is a "dating" site (and it really isn't truly a dating site) doesn't mean that you'll get a date. And as some others have pointed out, you may be a part of the wrong demographic as it pertains to this site.

8. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

It all depends on what you want, I doubt very many people here are completely honest about themselves, and I am sure there are people that are completely dishonest. For me it doesn't make any difference because I am not here to meet anyone. I get all the pussy I want or need in the area where I live. I enjoy sharing ideas and opinions with other members, there are people that I follow and seem to follow me and there are a lot of people I simply ignore. I enjoy the site, it meets my needs. Quite frankly I would tend to wonder about a persons social skills if they expect an online site like this to be a primary source of sexual partners.

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  9. one4unu69

one4unu69 Member

SORRY but.net Dick is not white, not an I so slow your roll.

10. one4unu69

one4unu69 Member

Sorry, but my Dick is not white nor am I. So slow your roll.

11. one4unu69

one4unu69 Member

Go Fuck yourself

12. one4unu69

one4unu69 Member

You have a women on yours and your white male. I was just asking a question. And that is my Dick in my profile pic. I'm not putting up afake picand hiding behind it like must fakes on here.including you.

13. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    When I'm done ... I let you have the CREAMPIE! ;)

pic_FuckYourself.jpg

14. SilenceX

SilenceX New Member

Germany
    Hahaha, thanks for the compliment. Yeah okay, so you're dick is not black enough, sorry - I was wrong then. But my pic is really me and it's a male ass. I mean it's my ass... thanks for the compliment, I like it too :D

15. one4unu69

one4unu69 Member

Wow pretty good at fucking yourself. Your both not worth the head ache. Like I said before, it was a question.

16. one4unu69

one4unu69 Member

Sorry for it looking white, but I'm not...lol. Maybe I will. Can't believe some people would get so upset about my Dick looking white. Sorry that I'm notas dark as some black men...wtf.

17. one4unu69

one4unu69 Member

No...thank you very much virginia was not trying to be rude at all. Some people on here were very rude to me ,my apologys to you. And thanks for the answer. :)

Virginia Knight likes this.