Real or not

Can someone please tell me if this site is real or not? I've been here for a while now and no one has responded to my replies. I'm not rude to anyone or bad mouthing no one. I'm from Connecticut, and ask all the time if there are people in Connecticut our close. But yet again I get no response. So again I ask is this site real or fake?

Can someone please tell me if this site is real or not? I've been here for a while now and no one has responded to my replies. I'm not rude to anyone or bad mouthing no one. I'm from Connecticut, and ask all the time if there are people in Connecticut our close. But yet again I get no response. So again I ask is this site real or fake?
Well, I'm real, but I'm also not where you're looking for. Good luck with your search, though.

1. you have dick on your picture
2. it's a white dick

What do you expect on a page that's mainly for black men and white women? Hm?

The site is real and the people are real. But they're not signing up to meet someone like you and me. Thats it.

2. it's a white dick

The site is real and the people are real. But they're not signing up to meet someone like you and me. Thats it.

You are kind to even give this guy a "response" actually. Should have let him ponder in frustration and figure it out. Besides, there's a section specifically called Real Persons On BlackToWhite, yet he insists on posting in the General Discussion section. Guess people in Connecticut are a bit slow ... :cold:

Can someone please tell me if this site is real or not. I've been here for a while now and no one has responded to my replies. I'm not rude to anyone or bad mouthing no one. I'm from Connecticut, and ask all the time if there are people in Connecticut our close. But yet again I get no response. So again I ask is this site real or fake?

The site is real, even if everybody on it isn't.

There are over 22,000 members of this site and it has a worldwide membership. There isn't a guarantee that somebody will be local to you, and no guarantee that somebody will be interested.

Just because it is a "dating" site (and it really isn't truly a dating site) doesn't mean that you'll get a date. And as some others have pointed out, you may be a part of the wrong demographic as it pertains to this site.

It all depends on what you want, I doubt very many people here are completely honest about themselves, and I am sure there are people that are completely dishonest. For me it doesn't make any difference because I am not here to meet anyone. I get all the pussy I want or need in the area where I live. I enjoy sharing ideas and opinions with other members, there are people that I follow and seem to follow me and there are a lot of people I simply ignore. I enjoy the site, it meets my needs. Quite frankly I would tend to wonder about a persons social skills if they expect an online site like this to be a primary source of sexual partners.

2. it's a white dick

SORRY but.net Dick is not white, not an I so slow your roll.

You are kind to even give this guy a "response" actually. Should have let him ponder in frustration and figure it out. Besides, there's a section specifically called Real Persons On BlackToWhite, yet he insists on posting in the General Discussion section. Guess people in Connecticut are a bit slow ... :cold:
Go Fuck yourself

2. it's a white dick

You have a women on yours and your white male. I was just asking a question. And that is my Dick in my profile pic. I'm not putting up afake picand hiding behind it like must fakes on here.including you.

You have a women on yours and your white male. I was just asking a question. And that is my Dick in my profile pic. I'm not putting up afake picand hiding behind it like must fakes on here.including you.

Hahaha, thanks for the compliment. Yeah okay, so you're dick is not black enough, sorry - I was wrong then. But my pic is really me and it's a male ass. I mean it's my ass... thanks for the compliment, I like it too :D

Yes this site is REAL, and there are definitely REAL people on here! You might wanna try taking another pic, cus in my opinion, your dick looks white!
Sorry for it looking white, but I'm not...lol. Maybe I will. Can't believe some people would get so upset about my Dick looking white. Sorry that I'm notas dark as some black men...wtf.

I just answered your question! No need to be sorry! Was just trying to help you out! Beginning to think it is more to do with your attitude towards people! Try being nice!! Always works better!;)
No...thank you very much virginia was not trying to be rude at all. Some people on here were very rude to me ,my apologys to you. And thanks for the answer. :)

Back